Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone ever have any good Garage sale finds?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

casmith12

May 3, 2010
I was lurking on a game used forum awhile back, and I saw a thread about what jerseys and other game used items people have found from garage sales. So... I was wondering if anyone has found good cards at any? (it does not only have to be high dollar but maybe just odd finds)

saj9291113

Jun 27, 2010
This year my son walked up to a box of baseballs(he's 5 today) and grabbed one, lady said "$.05", his mom dropped the nickel so he had 'scored something' he brought it home and it was signed by the Killer himself, Killebrew. 1 week later, saw a box of football cards, guy said penny a piece, I offered 15 for the whole box. He thought he got one over me,and so did I, till I found a 1970 Topps Glossy Fran Tarkenton(bv mint $90). I love garage sales for baseball cards, sometimes you can make out like a bandit if you watch what they have(if it's someone in their late 20's early 30's expect to see a box of 1988 Topps and donruss!)

casmith12 said:
I was lurking on a game used forum awhile back, and I saw a thread about what jerseys and other game used items people have found from garage sales. So... I was wondering if anyone has found good cards at any? (it does not only have to be high dollar but maybe just odd finds)

casmith12

May 3, 2010
saj9291113 said:
This year my son walked up to a box of baseballs(he's 5 today) and grabbed one, lady said "$.05", his mom dropped the nickel so he had 'scored something' he brought it home and it was signed by the Killer himself, Killebrew. 1 week later, saw a box of football cards, guy said penny a piece, I offered 15 for the whole box. He thought he got one over me,and so did I, till I found a 1970 Topps Glossy Fran Tarkenton(bv mint $90). I love garage sales for baseball cards, sometimes you can make out like a bandit if you watch what they have(if it's someone in their late 20's early 30's expect to see a box of 1988 Topps and donruss!)

casmith12 said:
Wow, those were great finds! I think the best I have ever done was yesterday at a garage sale when I found an autographed picture of Jose Canseco for $1.

Members online

Latest posts