Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Blaster to get?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Busting wise in my life I have only done 2 blasters and 3 packs (2 topps, 1 ginter). The first blaster was 08 ginter, and I pulled a Zambrano jsy card. The second blaster was 08 masterpieces, and all I got was base. Needless to say I thought I was done box/pack busting. However I just found out I am going to be getting a free 25 dollar gift card to Target for doing some things, and I never even go there, so I figured why not try another blaster. What are your suggestions for blasters (pretty much down for any sport). I was thinking of trying 2010 ginter (longshot to hit strasburg mini), a heritage blaster, or a draft blaster.
Thoughts?

voteEjordan

Jul 10, 2010
Washington DC
Assuming your Target will be sold out of 2010 Bowman, I've enjoyed the 2010 A&G blasters. Pulled an auto from one and a GU bat from a rack pack. Also a Creatures of Legend,Myth, Joy mini which sold for $5 and paid for 2 packs.

For 19.99 at Target with your gift card, it's not bad. Plus you know with the blasters they aren't pack searched.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
jeff550 said:

Well I am getting it for free, and there is nothing else I would buy at Target. The only other thing I could do is try and sell it on here for 30 paypal, but boomets was never able to move his stash of gift cards, so that doesnt look plausible. Only other option is a blaster.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
The current Topps blasters have the Million Card give-aways in them, so that could be a plus.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
miguelcabrera said:
jeff550 said:

Well I am getting it for free, and there is nothing else I would buy at Target. The only other thing I could do is try and sell it on here for 30 paypal, but boomets was never able to move his stash of gift cards, so that doesnt look plausible. Only other option is a blaster.

a $25 gift card for $30 paypal? :lol:

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
miguelcabrera said:
jeff550 said:

for free 2010 A&G, if theres no Bowman

Aug06

Aug 9, 2010
I like the 2010 A&G for the price, 2 weeks ago I pulled a Worlds Saltiest Sailer anda Clayton Kershaw auto from the same blaster box, the Saltiest Sailor card is approx 1 in every 6 cases, not a bad hit at all for $20.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I saw the red ink /10 Pujols auto a guy pulled on FCB and one of the first Strasburg minis I saw was from a A&G blaster. Also last year the 1/1 Napoleon hair card on the cover of the damn box was pulled in a retail pack! I say Ginter..

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
jeff550 said:

Harrison, there is plenty to get from target, think outside of the box (box of cards).

http://www.target.com/s?keywords=trojan&searchNodeID=1038576|1287991011&ref=sr_bx_1_1

Hit that **** hard when you go back to college. :lol:

Nov 6, 2009
Texas
I say A&G blasters. I bought 1 + 2 loose packs and recieved a total of 0 base minis. All were short=-prints, inserts, parallels.....across the board. Oh, and a GU.

Latest posts