Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Zenith Z-Gold Scan?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
Anyone have a 2005 Zenith Z-Gold they would post a scan of? How is it different from the base card?

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
I posted these scans on the box break board the other day

img579.jpg

The Nomo is sn#ed to /50

Not sure if this is the parallel your looking for or not

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
If it isn't dufex, then it's a parallel of the base card. Base cards had gold foil, retail parallels had silver foil, then the Z-Gold are (I think--anybody can correct me if I am wrong) have a holographic foil to them. I have a couple, but they don't scan any different from the base. They were a 1:24 unannounced parallel. Somebody would have to have a current SCD or Beckett Annual to confirm.

Derek2011

Aug 7, 2008
Bainbridge,PA
Greg Cleveland said:
If it isn't dufex, then it's a parallel of the base card. Base cards had gold foil, retail parallels had silver foil, then the Z-Gold are (I think--anybody can correct me if I am wrong) have a holographic foil to them. I have a couple, but they don't scan any different from the base. They were a 1:24 unannounced parallel. Somebody would have to have a current SCD or Beckett Annual to confirm.

This info is accurate

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
That card is actually the Artists Proof Gold. The Z-Gold and Z-Silvers were both available only in retail packs. I don't have access to any of my scans at the moment, but know I have a few of the Z-Golds. Basically, the only thing distinguishing them from the base cards is the fact that the Zenith logo in the top corner is stamped in holo-foil, rather than the typical gold foil.

edit: Looks like Greg already answered. No, they are not serial numbered, but are very tough to come by from my experience. I'm guessing most copies were overlooked and just tossed in common boxes

Old Kentucky Shark

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas
subject to change said:
edit: Looks like Greg already answered. No, they are not serial numbered, but are very tough to come by from my experience. I'm guessing most copies were overlooked and just tossed in common boxes

That's my thought as well. I've been looking for the Mattingly, but I'm afraid a lot of them wound up in boxes without people knowing the difference.

Members online

Latest posts