Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB & BGS New Service Offered!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
DARN! I forgot all about the FCBS submission thing...i just sent a few thousand dollars worth...ughg...

Is there any deal for JSA/BGS submissions?

Either way, i have some more cards I will send...what's the latest process....your december thread says november?

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
hofautos said:
DARN! I forgot all about the FCBS submission thing...i just sent a few thousand dollars worth...ughg...

Either way, i have some more cards I will send...what's the latest process....your december thread says november?

typo on my part.

Not sure where we are at on the BGS/JSA sub. Check the forum for the process on the other subs...you wanting 10 or 20 day?

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
masonphillip said:
hofautos said:

typo on my part.

Not sure where we are at on the BGS/JSA sub. Check the forum for the process on the other subs...you wanting 10 or 20 day?

THanks...looks straight forward...i will be sending some cards to you.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:
I will be for sure hopping in this one on the 10 day... I want to have money ready before I post lists or anything. That way I don't forget.

Glad to hear it, we've already had inquiries from 10 new subbers. I think the 10-day is a fantastic value.

Members online

Latest posts