Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reymond Fuentes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
He has no less value today then he did two weeks ago in my opinion. When you are a 19 year old slap-gap hitter with no power yet, it is all based on potential. He has more potential of making it to the major leagues now then he did two weeks ago though, as there is less blocking him in San Diego.

For whatever reasons you started prospecting in him, you should continue, as he is too far away from the majors to have much of an impact in the trade.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Thanks for your thoughts. I still have some Fuentes stash, and I know Fuentes has a better chance of making the majors with the Padres. I am not that sure of the Padres market - no one likes to collect any Padres prospects out there (that's my two cents)...

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
IMO, it doesn't matter as much on the prospect side what market they are in (Alex Gordon, Andrew McCutchen, Mike Moustakas, Donovan Tate, Matt Weiters, etc.). I feel that top prospects have a time to sell based on call-up, hot list, etc. Certain things don't matter based on what team they are on. Long term Fuentes might not hold any value at all, but as a prospect, I think there is always a time.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I thought Fuentes had a shot of replacing Jacoby in a few years. His value has taken a hit going to SD. I would hold and hope he gets hot at some point in the minors and unlaod then

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts