Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I just sold a 1/1 plate to Jose Reyes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Ok, it's likely not THE Jose Reyes since he lives in Texas, but I did just sell him a 2009 Topps Chrome Jose Reyes plate 1/1. Thought that was kind of interesting...

yanxyanx

Sep 13, 2008
Riverdale, NY
tommyfro21 said:
Ok, it's likely not THE Jose Reyes since he lives in Texas, but I did just sell him a 2009 Topps Chrome Jose Reyes plate 1/1. Thought that was kind of interesting...

I have sold to the Texas Jose Reyes many times. I do find it funny that someone named Jose Reyes in Texas collects Jose Reyes.

Pretty cool.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
yanxyanx said:
tommyfro21 said:

I have sold to the Texas Jose Reyes many times. I do find it funny that someone named Jose Reyes in Texas collects Jose Reyes.

Pretty cool.

wonder how many gold refs he has? they dont show up very often for sale

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I know of a few people that collect players only because they have the same name. I have a few things of Brad Radke
since he and I share the same last name, for this reason only. And he is not related to me that I know.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Pine Tar said:
I know of a few people that collect players only because they have the same name. I have a few things of Brad Radke
since he and I share the same last name, for this reason only. And he is not related to me that I know.

BEST PITCHER EVER

I kid of course, but he is one of my favorites. Always has been, always will be.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts