Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who do you collect?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bravesfan1

Oct 13, 2010
I have lived in Red Sox and Yankees country for so long that at times it seems that there are only two teams in all of baseball. I'd like to hear about other players/teams for awhile.

What teams/players do you collect?

Phil

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
I am more of a set collector but I do have all of the regular issue Billy Williams cards from 61-75 and try to pick up his nicer looking new autographed issues.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I collect:

Glen Perkins
Dick Siebert
Any player in a Gopher uniform
Any minor leaguers accused or convicted of a crime that is posted on in FCB

Other:

I dabble somewhat in Robert Meachem..
Amir Sadollah for MMA

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
Frank Thomas-Fan since he was a rookie.
Ryan Sweeney-Started collecting him after getting a refractor of him and have not slowed down.
Kevin Kouzmanoff-Just a good player that did pretty well last season.
Bryan Mitchell- Started collecting him because we share the same name day we were born 4-19 of course I was born in '77 & he was born in '91 :)

macgf.jpg

LongoSigning006.jpg

cb938db3-1.jpg

CBypETg2kKGrHqEOKpgE0VI1OEBNI6I6mqQ0_3.jpg

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
I collect Mark Quinn (my favorite player as a kid), Gerrit Cole, and Trevor Bauer (UCLA guys). I'm more of a set and gu/auto collector than player collector.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Like the sig says, pretty much just Colts and baseball prospects.

Although I do have several autos and game used of football and baseball stars that I keep in my personal collection.

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
Khalil Greene (2002-2003 only... with a few exceptions)
Matt Williams (not very actively, but I do have a few nice cards of his... and a lot of "average" cards)

My main collecting focus for the past couple years has been autographed rookie cards. I get a good number signed in person. Not the biggest names usually, but it adds to my collection. Once in a while, when I can afford it, I buy a PSA/DNA auto RC to add to my collection (and hopefully I'll be able to replace some of the PSA/DNA auto RCs that were stolen from my home last year).

Members online

Latest posts