Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Done as Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Hello everyone,

I am moving on as mod. I have had several things in my life come up that have taken a lot of my responsibility and time. I want to thank everyone of you for making it easy and fun.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
It's totally understandable, having a kid on the way and everything that comes with it is much bigger than a message board. I'm glad you'll still be around though.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
mstng99tim said:
It's totally understandable, having a kid on the way and everything that comes with it is much bigger than a message board. I'm glad you'll still be around though.

Weak having two girls with afterschool activites is not too hard. I do it all the time ;) and mod a board :D

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
It is hard to say goodbye to a job you care about. I know from my own experience with the other boards. I am stil part time with them, but I do know the feeling. Great job Nate, and also great job knowing when priorities of life are much bigger. Do your thing and we'll see you around man.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Much appreciation for your work. I totally understand what it is like when life happens. Fortunately it sounds like you have your priorities in check.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
halldogg said:
It is hard to say goodbye to a job you care about. I know from my own experience with the other boards. I am stil part time with them, but I do know the feeling. Great job Nate, and also great job knowing when priorities of life are much bigger. Do your thing and we'll see you around man.

I bet it drives you crazy you can't lay the banhammer down all the time for nonsense. :eek:

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
wheeler281 said:
halldogg said:

I bet it drives you crazy you can't lay the banhammer down all the time for nonsense. :eek:

thanked this post, wish it could be x1,000,000,000

lol

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
I hear ya wheeler and hitter. LOL. Life is good though. Nice collections fella. Wheeler, when Pitt comes back to Jax we will need to meet up down there for the game.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Ryo1549 said:
Hello everyone,

I am moving on as mod. I have had several things in my life come up that have taken a lot of my responsibility and time. I want to thank everyone of you for making it easy and fun.
You were a MOD? Heck no really :lol:

You have to do what you have to do.

Latest posts