Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Name your favorites...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
Whether you are buying or not, just wanted to see who everyone likes(they dont need to be good at all, just your favorites).

My top 5:
Jesus Montero (Yankee, Catcher, and was very nice when i met him in Scranton last year)
Chris Sale (Saw him in the Cape Cod league and i dont think i have ever seen a Lefty pitch like he did in person. He had such control and all his pitches just seemed to fool EVERYONE. I think he could be a top 3 pitcher in MILB by 2012 season.)
Gary Sanchez (Again, a Yankee, and a catcher)
Jameson Taillon
Matt Bashore (Only because i kinda feel bad for him :))

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Yankees1218 said:
Whether you are buying or not, just wanted to see who everyone likes(they dont need to be good at all, just your favorites).

My top 5:
Jesus Montero (Yankee, Catcher, and was very nice when i met him in Scranton last year)
Chris Sale (Saw him in the Cape Cod league and i dont think i have ever seen a Lefty pitch like he did in person. He had such control and all his pitches just seemed to fool EVERYONE. I think he could be a top 3 pitcher in MILB by 2012 season.)
Jameson Taillon

I agree with Sale on everything but MILB top pitcher, he will be on the MLB Roster most of the year, if not all of it.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
beefycheddar said:
Yankees1218 said:

My top 5:
Jameson Taillon

I agree with Sale on everything but MILB top pitcher, he will be on the MLB Roster most of the year, if not all of it.

How about instead of Top MILB player, AL ROY??? :)

He seems to do everything right. Besides some peoples concerns about delivery, he has 3 great pitches, great control, a great feel for pitching, and is a developed College arm w/ MLB expirience...

He seems to have everything it takes to be a TOP Frontline starter.

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
Yankees1218 said:
beefycheddar said:
Yankees1218 said:

My top 5:
Jameson Taillon

He seems to do everything right. Besides some peoples concerns about delivery, he has 3 great pitches, great control, a great feel for pitching, and is a developed College arm w/ MLB expirience...

Funny that you have a recent post selling Sale.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=122731

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Brent Morel and Chris Sale. The Sox future is bright with these guys on the roster.

Chris Sale is supposed to be a reliever this season and not enter the rotation. If history tells me anything though, Peavy will go down at some point, and then maybe they'll put Sale in the rotation (this is just speculation on my part).

Brent More has a ton of potential and can be one of the better guys on the field in years to come. Such great defensive ability.

Yankees1218 said:
beefycheddar said:
Yankees1218 said:

My top 5:
Jameson Taillon

He won't be starting. He's going to be a reliever, and is slated to be so for the entire season and possibly into the future.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
Ian Stewart said:
Yankees1218 said:
beefycheddar said:
Yankees1218 said:

My top 5:
Jameson Taillon

http://freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewt ... 6&t=122731

Indeed they are. If you or anyone else wants to donate me $67 so i can pay for something, they will not be for sale.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
I dont like Choice and dont know enough about Grichuk to have a voice-able opinion.

I DO like Josh Sale though. I think he will have a great season. Wish i hadn't sold my cards. Had to recoupe cash about 2 months ago. :( Atleast i made $3 on my 3 card base auto lot!

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Ian Stewart said:
Yankees1218 said:
beefycheddar said:
Yankees1218 said:

My top 5:
Jameson Taillon

http://freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewt ... 6&t=122731

Not sure what you are looking at-but he is quite obviously Saleing Sale :lol: :lol: :lol:

Couldn't resist, sorry. :D

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
When i bought the card, and i pmed the seller, i said "Thanks for the Chris Sale sale!" or something like that and it gave me a chuckle... :)

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Local guys for me

Chris Owings - Diamondbacks top 5 guy
Tyler Thornburg- CSU star
Asher Wojo- The Citadel
Justin Smoak- Needs to show the haters that he CAN play
James Darnell- Guy can hit. This year (healthy) he will impress!

Members online

Latest posts