Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carson1024

May 2, 2011
Vero Beach, FL
Hi All,

Thanks for accepting me into the forum. I collected quite a bit until the early 90s (like a lot of people), and now getting back into it (for the little dude). I have been quite aggressive and compiled some nice cards recently. On a side note--- I may be able to help some of you--- I am the director of operations for a prospect laden travel squad. We had 4 of the top 60 picks in last year's MLB Draft (Machado, Whitson, Castellanos, and Cabrera) that we are happy to have as alumni. I look forward to taking part!!

Dave Parra
http://www.aaprospects.com

RandomH

Carson1024 said:
Hi All,

Thanks for accepting me into the forum. I collected quite a bit until the early 90s (like a lot of people), and now getting back into it (for the little dude). I have been quite aggressive and compiled some nice cards recently. On a side note--- I may be able to help some of you--- I am the director of operations for a prospect laden travel squad. We had 4 of the top 60 picks in last year's MLB Draft (Machado, Whitson, Castellanos, and Cabrera) that we are happy to have as alumni. I look forward to taking part!!

Dave Parra
http://www.aaprospects.com
Welcome aboard, Dave!

-Hubert

Julia81

Sep 6, 2012
Heyas!
I'm a complete newbie here.
Hope to stay within the board for a long time.
Also hope to find loads of helpful info here!

actionor

Jun 20, 2012
New Haven, IN
Mark here. I've been collecting since 1959 at the age of 6 yes old. Like many a young collectors back in the day we lost everything in the pact with mom and dad: "if you don't pick up those cards we will throw them away" and so went a fortune lol. 12 Mantle Rookies my brother and I amassed not to mention the other Million dollars in cards from that era up to 1971. So in 1989 I began to collect
again. Opened a card shop in Oregon. Did the show circuit, bought everything at estate sales then committed the cardinal sin lol. Got divorced and remarried the same year . Lost it all again lol. This time I married a sports card enthusiast! Now it's looking good again since the last 17 years of collecting. One thing to keep in mind? It's only Cardboard.
But what lovely cardboard it is!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts