Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone ever email topps for missing hits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bballjunky24

Dec 8, 2008
I saw on the site you can email the scans of the boxes and stuff necessary to get your missing hit. But it says they only take PDF scans and I don't know how to convert a jpeg into a PDF. My question is do they accept just regular JPEG scans or do I need to figure out a way to convert my scans to PDF for them to accept it. I only ask because in order to do it this way I need to void my stuff by poking a hole through it and writing a big X across the UPC...

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks, Ken

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I did it the old fashioned way. Empty box, all the wrappers, brief note describing what was missing and a hand made receipt from my LCS owner(he generally doesn't give receipts-what am I going to do, return my opened box!) Then send it to Topps w/ DC and wait patiently.

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
I've done it before. I believe I scanned or took pictured of the required material, copy and pasted the pics into a Word document and then saved the file as a PDF.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Wasn't a problem with Topps when I followed their email procedure when two of my three 2010 Topps Update hobby boxes were missing their one guaranteed hit. Hits were received in about 2-3 weeks so very prompt!

My scanner scans directly to a PDF, but alternately you can take a scanned image and print it to a PDF if you have one of the many free PDF printer drivers like primopdf.

Members online

Latest posts