Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Delivered" Status

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
So, I got the "delivered" note on three of my tracking numbers, but none actually were. What are the chances they show up tomorrow? The problem is one of the four that are from the same delivery session (13:13) was delivered, it just so happens that the non-delivered items were expected to be in large boxes; the other package was small (a card). I mean to say that this package went into my mailbox, why'll the three other packages are presumably too large for my box; and so they went into a community locked box. I'm thinking the fool put the key into another resident's mailbox. Can I hope it was an incredible error (but all delivered at 13:13); is there anything I can do to prove my case?

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Hm, can a pink slip be for multiple items without noting it? I in fact did get a slip, but it only says my address/name, and marked as "Parcel". Oddly, it has the "Final Notice" box marked with a date. I didn't include this in the description because I have a high inclination it is a parcel from Canada (a fifth package going on 23 days without delivery). Again, could this slip be for all three of my "delivered" items? There is no article number - this pink slip is my only hope!

Members online

Latest posts