Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Okay what does this mean on my redemption?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I actually had something similar and called them...Its the date they expect it to be shipped by. It doesnt make sense, but then again its Topps.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
There has to be some significance to it being 9/9/11. Look at it, two 9s and then two 11s. And it's also 9-1-1. I think it was entered by a machine that has come back from the future. When the mailman shows up with your redemption, go with him if you want to live.

terminator.png

walter55

Aug 7, 2008
I had this same message on my past redemption of a Miggy,Damon,porcello triple auto. In December it said it was ready to ship in early feburary and it did end up shipping right when they said it would.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
chiefer77 said:
It probably means that you will be getting a Tim Wallach instead of an Andre Dawson.
Actually I got the Dawson in today!! :D Now I am just waiting on the other redemption :?

img981.jpg

If one of you Hawk collectors want this LMK and I will try to work out a deal.
Thanks for looking! ;) . sub

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
jumbojohnny said:
I actually had something similar and called them...Its the date they expect it to be shipped by. It doesnt make sense, but then again its Topps.
At least you have a date.

Donruss / Panini has had the Manny Machado Autos in house for over a month now and still have not sent any out.

No replies from their site or blog, and Tracy Hackler has been no help of late.

Total douches over there.
As soon as my Machado is received, I'll never purchase a redemption of theirs again.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
subpop77 said:
chiefer77 said:
It probably means that you will be getting a Tim Wallach instead of an Andre Dawson.
Actually I got the Dawson in today!! :D Now I am just waiting on the other redemption :?

img981.jpg

Shipped 09/09/2011 Recieved 05/16/2011 :? Hmm I love Gorilla math :lol:

bighurtcollector

Jan 1, 2009
subpop77 said:
subpop77 said:
chiefer77 said:

img981.jpg

Shipped 09/09/2011 Recieved 05/16/2011 :? Hmm I love Gorilla math :lol:

A month ago? Ha, mine still says pending with 9/9/11 also.....I've had it in hand (unfortunately) for about 3 weeks now. Nice how that one was my box hit :(

Members online

Latest posts