Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How is Hagerstown for IP signatures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Looking for other players besides Harper. Delmarva is coming in next week and i'm taking a short vacation to Hershey and it's not a far drive from there. Looking for Machado and A.J. Cole.

a friend of mine graphs there. you should do well.

Aj cole is a cool kid. he was very nice when he came into lakewood.

the rest of the time is probably real good about signing as i would assume they don't get bothered at all since
everyone is always trying for harper.

i heard machado is getting harder. he comes into my area in 2 weeks so i don't know too much from personal experience.

SportsCardMojo

Aug 22, 2010
MD
I have the same question. I've been meaning to go up to Hagerstown to attempt to get Bryce IP. I've never done this before so I don't even know where to start. All I have is a ball and the right pen. Any tips to anyone that's been to Hagerstown? What time do I need to show up? Where is the best chance for me to get the auto?

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Dont bother getting there early. Harper only signs for a few minutes before the game and occasionally after the game when the Suns win.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
sportscardfanatic said:
I have the same question. I've been meaning to go up to Hagerstown to attempt to get Bryce IP. I've never done this before so I don't even know where to start. All I have is a ball and the right pen. Any tips to anyone that's been to Hagerstown? What time do I need to show up? Where is the best chance for me to get the auto?

Patience. I hear he only signs on the third day.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
TBTwinsFan said:
sportscardfanatic said:

You're starting to overuse it.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
tikitomoka said:
TBTwinsFan said:
sportscardfanatic said:

I am overusing it.

I take it, you would like me to stop?

I can do that.

Voices

Feb 5, 2011
TBTwinsFan said:
tikitomoka said:
TBTwinsFan said:
sportscardfanatic said:

I am overusing it.

I take it, you would like me to stop?

I can do that.
I believe so.

Members online

Latest posts