Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nick Markakis!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Breaks an 80+ XBH-less AB streak with a grand slam off Hellickson! :D :D

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Not to mention Jake Arrieta is throwing a no hitter thru 4.
49 pitches, 31 for strikes. 4K's thru 4.

braden said:
Russ S. said:
braden said:
[quote="Russ S.":bdw5i5gp]
Nick1190 said:
I feel bad for the pitcher that The O's take (If they take a pitcher).
Yeah, Britton, Matusz and Arrieta are hating life being the aces of the club. ::facepalm::
O's have a very bright future.

I certainly wouldn't argue with Matusz and Britton but calling Arrieta an ace is a huge stretch. That guy's got #4/5 written all over him.
Those 3 are their 3 best pitchers right now. That is what I meant. No doubt about it.
In case you didn't know, Arrieta leads the club in Wins and SO.
He's third in AVG & WHIP.
So...... :ugeek: ::facepalm::

Literally the only nice thing on Arrieta's statline this year is his W-L record and we all know how important that is. Guthrie's been a hell of a lot better.
The strikeouts are half decent but the walks are a disaster and he dishes up a ton of gopher balls.
There's virtually no way he belongs in a conversation with Matusz and Britton. But whatever.[/quote:bdw5i5gp]
Posted by Braden in the draft thread on the 6th. ;)

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Oh yea, this guy...

IMG_0002-16-1.jpg

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
spcollector said:
SLICK NICK!!! Another 2 hits last night!

Bobby... Love that Jake SUPER!

hopefully he and Mark Reynolds stay hot. Adam Jones and Matt Wieters seem to be hitting well and Vlad and JJ Hardy contribute every now and then.

We should've won the game last night (have I mentioned how much I hate Kevin Gregg?)

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Russ S. said:
7 Innings of 2 hit ball from Jake.
I love it!

Braden.... eat....

Good grief you're such a whiny ****. Yes, Arrieta had a very, very nice start. That doesn't change anything he did or didn't do up to that point. But yeah, you sure showed me.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
braden said:
Russ S. said:
7 Innings of 2 hit ball from Jake.
I love it!

Braden.... eat....

Good grief you're such a whiny ****. Yes, Arrieta had a very, very nice start. That doesn't change anything he did or didn't do up to that point. But yeah, you sure showed me.
Right back at ya bitch.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Russ S. said:
braden said:
[quote="Russ S.":24tk5ns4]7 Innings of 2 hit ball from Jake.
I love it!

Braden.... eat....

Right back at ya bitch.[/quote:24tk5ns4]

Virtually the exact response I would expect from you. There are very few adults on this board that carry themselves worse than you; and that's no small feat. Have a good one!

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
braden said:
Russ S. said:
braden said:
[quote="Russ S.":ybw6gl68]7 Innings of 2 hit ball from Jake.
I love it!

Braden.... eat....

Right back at ya bitch.

Virtually the exact response I would expect from you. There are very few adults on this board that carry themselves worse than you; and that's no small feat. Have a good one![/quote:ybw6gl68]
How should I respond from the personal attack?
Thought so. ;)

You have a blessed day as well.

Members online

Latest posts