Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Arrival at Unit = delivered? USPS question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
So I am having some supplies shipped to me priority and they are/were supposed to arrive today. They were sent friday afternoon from ATL and I am here in Miami. So I wake up this morning and check the DC, and it "arrived at unit" at 4:55 AM. So far, I have seen nothing and I cannot imagine mail was delivered at 5 in the morning here. So my question is this, is arrival at unit the same thing as delivered? This may be a stupid question but i need the supplies to get something out today.

G

mredsox89 said:
So I am having some supplies shipped to me priority and they are/were supposed to arrive today. They were sent friday afternoon from ATL and I am here in Miami. So I wake up this morning and check the DC, and it "arrived at unit" at 4:55 AM. So far, I have seen nothing and I cannot imagine mail was delivered at 5 in the morning here. So my question is this, is arrival at unit the same thing as delivered? This may be a stupid question but i need the supplies to get something out today.
Priority Mail is a 2-3 day service. And that means business days. So since it shipped on Friday
and it Arrived I assume this morning in Miami the still have at least until Wednesday to get it to you, Because they don't count the day it was shipped/picked-up as day 1 but they do count Saturday as the first day, because they deliver on that day.
But I would think you'll see it tomorrow if you don't see it today.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
mredsox89 said:
muchuckwagon said:
Arrived does not equal delivered.

Thats what i figured but sometimes arrival at unit was the last update i get on DC items so thats why i asked.

I was not trying to be smart-donkey....just tried to provide a straight forward response. You should always see a delivered update unless the carrier is lazy.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
muchuckwagon said:
mredsox89 said:
muchuckwagon said:
Arrived does not equal delivered.

Thats what i figured but sometimes arrival at unit was the last update i get on DC items so thats why i asked.

I was not trying to be smart-donkey....just tried to provide a straight forward response. You should always see a delivered update unless the carrier is lazy.

Dont worry, i didn't take your answer as that. It was shipped early Friday and since it arrived at the PO at 5 am this morning i guess i just figured it would be out for delivery today. Guess time will tell

Members online

Latest posts