Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA Group Grading Submission--Cards due 10/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
I currently have a 130 card psa/dna group submission out waiting to populate so I can get those back to their owners. This month since there is no $10 psa/dna special this month I asked and received permission from a mod to post a grading sub up. PSA is $5 per card 50 card minimum 1956-present day special. As shown below:

Collectors Club Special #1
$5.00 per Card - 50 Card Minimum Quantity Required
For Sports & Non-Sports Cards – 1956 thru Present - Valued Under $100 each – Turnaround 45 Business Days (approx.)
•For Cards Valued Under $100 Each
•For Gold & Platinum Members
•Turnaround Time is Approximately 45 Business Days
•Hurry! All Orders Must be Postmarked Between 10/1/2011 - 10/31/2011!
•Click here for Full Details!

This special excludes T-3's, Supersized cards (larger than 3 1/2" x 5 1/8"), Thicker Memorabilia Patch Cards and Autographed Cards*

I will be charging $6 per card plus return shipping to you(this time I will be using the return shipping rate as is used for the fcb bgs submission). Payments are expected to be made by paypal using the gift method, if you are not comfortable sending gift you are expected to add the fees. You will be required to send me information by PM or email that is required for the submission form this info is :
Sport
Card Company
Year
Card Number
Card Name
Variety (ex. traded)
Declared Value

Cards without unique identifiers such as a 3M sticker number or serial number will be accepted on a first come first serve basis unless there is a huge difference in the card...aka borders, one is in much worse shape then the other.

Please be sure to include your FCB name and a return address in your package

Any questions feel free to ask
Talmer

I guess I should add cards are due by 10/22 and will go out 10/24, no exceptions.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Re: My PSA Group Grading Submission

Talmer

Count me in for a dozen cards. Thanks for doing this bud!!!!

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Re: My PSA Group Grading Submission

Posted this during the Tigers game last night so a bump this morning while I'm at work.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Another bump, not much interest so far considering people want a fcb psa sub

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Keyser Soze said:
Am I reading correctly that I cannot send autographed cards?
You can send pack certified cards that are not thick or oversized.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
birdsfan85 said:
Keyser Soze said:
Am I reading correctly that I cannot send autographed cards?

Oh ok. So the N43 auto's in my sig would be OK? They're slightly oversized but not close to exceeding the dimensions listed in your original thread

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Keyser Soze said:
birdsfan85 said:
[quote="Keyser Soze":27zltu58]Am I reading correctly that I cannot send autographed cards?

Oh ok. So the N43 auto's in my sig would be OK? They're slightly oversized but not close to exceeding the dimensions listed in your original thread[/quote:27zltu58]
Could you get me a measurement on the N43, the thing is if they have to go into the tallboy slab it requires seperate return shipping and I'd need 50 of them if they are too big for the regular slab to get the deal.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
They're 2 7/8" x 3 1/4"

Not so much larger than regular cards, just more square. Thanks for chasing it for me. Because of their odd shape theyre tough to store and display, so I have considered having them slabbed and prefer PSA's thinner slab design

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Pretty much a last shot at this. I have 12 cards committed and that's it.

keyser soze- the n43's are too wide to be part of a regular sub.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Keyser Soze said:
Ok, thanks. I still want to sub a few if you garner enough interest. I will send you a list tonight.
Sounds good. I have someone else interested too so getting to 50 might happen.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
birdsfan85 said:
keyser soze- the n43's are too wide to be part of a regular sub.

Looking at this again, and according to the dimensions listed above, that I assume you copied and pasted from PSA, the N43's should be fine. The longest side of the N43's (3.25") are shorter than either side of the 3 1/2" x 5 1/8" listed above . I'd really like to send these and just want to verify. LMK, thanks

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Talmer, thanks for doing this. I want to send in my Elway to be graded/authenticated. Would it be valued under $100, and meet the criteria?

th_elway_a.jpg
th_elway_b.jpg

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
nevermore said:
Talmer, thanks for doing this. I want to send in my Elway to be graded/authenticated. Would it be valued under $100, and meet the criteria?

th_elway_a.jpg
th_elway_b.jpg

$100 is your value. So if you dont mind one of them stealing/destroying your card for $100 then you will be fine. I dont think anyone at PSA would do so, but if it happens you get $100.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
bouwob said:
$100 is your value. So if you dont mind one of them stealing/destroying your card for $100 then you will be fine. I dont think anyone at PSA would do so, but if it happens you get $100.

Ah okay, I see. Thanks for the clarification. Add my Elway to the submission list then, sending PM shortly.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
also I do not see any other of those cards graded. If you do, join the John Elway Master Set under football and submit it for set addition.

If it gets added, you may be able to increase the value substantially of the card.

There are only 10 people in this set, but you never know.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
bouwob said:
also I do not see any other of those cards graded. If you do, join the John Elway Master Set under football and submit it for set addition.

If it gets added, you may be able to increase the value substantially of the card.

There are only 10 people in this set, but you never know.

That is surprising, I thought there should be plenty of copies available. Here's one: [ebay:k7gbbb4d]250894726136[/ebay:k7gbbb4d]

Hoping mine is a sun faded copy, I would be glad if it comes back authentic. But adding it to his football registry is also a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts