Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Crossroads Mall Show and Mail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
We were out of town seeing some relatives and I had a couple hours to kill before the gathering, so I asked to be dropped off at the mall for that time period to check out the show.

It was fairly small, but there was a decent turnout. It was being held right in front of a card shop. The shop was doing an Oliva signing which was the primary reason I went, but I walked away with some other awesome stuff too. I came home to 2 packages in the mail, and a TTM that I sent for my grandpa 5 months back :lol:

All the cards are good looking. My scanner is really odd and I can't get the scans the way I want them.

Here are the show pickups.

Michael Cuddyer 8x10:

Pics117.jpg

This one was a must have. It has some surface damage but once it's in a frame it won't be noticeable. Chris (I can't spell his last name. Punter for the Vikings):

Pics116.jpg

Onto cards.

I purchased these for a whopping $5 and the guy tossed in the Perkins BB below:

Pics118.jpg

Here is the Perkins. I have not seen these before and I needed it, so I picked it out. Since it was a $.50 card the seller gave it to me free so he wouldn't have to break a dollar:

Pics119.jpg

This was a cool find. A.J. Piersynski signed '99 TwinsFest stub. I needed an A.J. because he was on the 2002 team.

Pics120.jpg

The Kingery is a bible card he printed. I have only seen one other. The Perkins is from Kevin (Dice-K Collector). I needed the '58 for my set and the Kiecker was just because I saw it.

Pics121.jpg

The last thing I need to do is the Oliva baseball.

Members online

Latest posts