Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Bowman Chrome Ryan Tatusko

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RTusk40

May 26, 2011
I am looking for all 14 variations of his card. I already have the base card, but I am looking for all refractors and the printing plates. I know there are some 1/1s floating around which would be extremely hard to find, but I am bound and determined to find them all.

If you pull one please let me know, as I would be extremely interested to buy it or trade for it.

If you were wondering why I am only interested in just him, you can check my profile to find out :)

Thanks everyone!

RTusk40

May 26, 2011
Thanks so much guys!, I was extremely surprised when I saw them in the set list. I didn't even know I had a card in there until someone told me about it so I am very stoked to have one as it is my first one! It's so surreal to me to think that someone will be pulling out a baseball card of me just like I used to do when I was younger and I still love to collect so I'd love to pull one of me as well :)

Thanks again, and happy hunting yourself!

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
RTusk40 said:
Thanks so much guys!, I was extremely surprised when I saw them in the set list. I didn't even know I had a card in there until someone told me about it so I am very stoked to have one as it is my first one! It's so surreal to me to think that someone will be pulling out a baseball card of me just like I used to do when I was younger and I still love to collect so I'd love to pull one of me as well :)

Thanks again, and happy hunting yourself!

Did you sign a contract or did Topps just make the card? ;)

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
I talked to Matt Packer yesterday and he had no clue about the Bowman card either. I don't think Topps tells these guys at all unless they're going to be an auto insert (obviously). I also think Topps gets all the younger guys to sign like a $5 contract early on to use them on any card if Topps wants to.

yclipper21

Feb 14, 2010
Ryan I'm busting a case tonight. If I pull some of your cards I'll PM you. Think its great that a professional is interested in collecting his own cards! My son and I got to meet you at the Skychief games this past season. My son loved to get autographs from all you guys after the games. Best of luck in your search.

Rich

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
notjomommasclint said:
welcome to the site... and best of luck with the search. i cant imagine how awesome it would be to be in a card set.

usually we make players take a photo with a handwritten sign stating their member name in the mirror... ;)

Someone actually had Hughes sign that photo. I forgot who though.

RTusk40

May 26, 2011
I'll make a hand written sign for it to verify :) I also have my twitter @ryantatusko where I talk about wanting my cards if it helps for verification :) I am currently in venezuela for winter ball but I will try and make a sign and upload it.

Members online

Latest posts