Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyway to get around this paypal issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theotherCUTCH

May 28, 2011
i dont sell alot on ebay, but i sold a card this weeked and paypal is holding my funds until the buyer recieves the card and leaves positive feedback, now this confuses me because cant he just recieve the card, give me negative feedback even though nothing is wrong and then get my card + his money back?

paypal said its because i do not sell a lot of things on ebay, although i have 91 feedback 100% positive

any insight would be appreciated

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Send the card with DC, provide the DC to eBay on the edit auction. Once delivered eBay "should" prompt the seler to post feedback. An improper negative by the buyer can get them booted.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Pretty sure that until you have a feedback score over 100+, this is the way it will be. Make sure you print the mailing label through paypal.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Rickzcards said:
Make sure you print the mailing label through paypal.

This is important, I've had this happen before but since I printed the label thru paypal, the hold was removed as soon as the tracking on the package was updated to delivered (which happened before the buyer left feedback). It will make your life a lot easier.

Members online

Latest posts