Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thought You Guys Might Get a Laugh About This.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
So the only reason I picked this up was the obvious mistake with the photograph..Its not a picture of Schmidt, but rather someone we(my son and I) collect bigtime..Scott Rolen..Well we just got it this past week and was looking over the front and back of what the card was suppose to look like and say, but take a good look at what the back of the card actually says.........way too funny....... :eek: :D :shock: :lol: :eek: :shock: :lol: :D

scan0001.jpg

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
When i was looking at it on EBay I didnt even notice what the back said, so it really did make me laugh when I recieved it and took a good look at what the back actually said..

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
What is it?

I assume that the image of the card / card back is a mock up with the info to be filled in as the card is put together.

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
Lars said:
What is it?

I assume that the image of the card / card back is a mock up with the info to be filled in as the card is put together.

...............Read what the back of the card says..Just read the actual wording!!

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
Bob Loblaw said:
agentjak said:
[quote="Bob Loblaw":34rgtvcg]Any chance either you or your son's name is JEff?

..........Sorry no! My name is Drake and my boy is Ryan!!

I have a personalized auto ball. :)

I have a ton of his cards if you're interested. PM your addy.[/quote:34rgtvcg]

................A pm was sent your way..And i too have a ton of stuff for trade as well..So just LMK

Members online

Latest posts