Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Miguel Cabrera Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
I probably made one of these before, but I feel like starting a completely new one. There has been a lack of pickup threads on here the past few months or so (especially of player collectors like zambrano38, beetlelove, etc and with chavez getting out :( ), so I will devote this thread to scanning in some of my MC collection over the next few months and showing off my pickups. Also, any other MC fans or collectors, showoff your cards. I know uniquebaseballcards (sniped me on a ginter wood back in the day) and tomlinson21rb (sniped me on a cosigners 1/1 back in the day) and others have some MC cards! I will start the thread off with my favorite card in my collection!

lgogo.jpg

Also does anyone have any alternatives to photobucket? it is really slow, and I would like to try something else for when i start my 3 years of delayed pickup scans.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Tomlinson21RB said:
Co-signers 1/1
2007-0506.jpg

Essential Credentials (#/14)
CabreraESSCred14.jpg

Ahhhh there the cosigners is! Thought you still had it. If you ever want to move it let me know. Nice essential credentials as well, I am a big fan of those (although more so the 90s ones).

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
cgilmo said:
You made me do this.

2011-11-14_11-48-51_241.jpg

2011-11-14_11-49-00_936.jpg

Awesome bat. Where did you pick that up?

ffgameman said:
This is part of my Wright collection and was a gift. I like how Cabrera plays.

normal_2005sweetspotwrightcabrera15.jpg

Nice, always been a fan of sweet spot. I dont have any of the dual autos, but I have a few miggy single sweet spot autos lying around somewhere.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Pinbreaker said:
I'll have to dig out my MC cards for you guys to fight over..

I know I have a few auto's of him..

Sounds great. And thanks again for this one! Still my favorite non 1/1 auto in my collection.

crd.jpg

Members online

Latest posts