Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"THE" team in 2012 Bowman?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Obviously, we know that the Pirates, Mariners and Nationals have Cole, Hultzen and Rendon (and Harper) in there...but once we get past the high first rounders, whose depth shines through? I have to admit, there are a LOT of names on that auto list that I do not recognize.

If we can trust the checklists that are out there for 2012 Bowman, who is the THE team to have in a break?

If you have not seen it, here is one of the many sites with checklists.... http://www.spimages.com/productinfo/201 ... allist.pdf

Just curious b/c I was happy to see the big three...but then I got lost in the rest of the names on there.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Keyser Soze said:
I don't know who "THE" team is, but as an Astros fan, I hope they include the first auto's of Singleton, Cosart, Clemens, and Santana in Astros uniforms

Will they actually be in Astros unis or just photoshopped unis?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
That checklist is terrible. There are a bunch of repeats in the prospect section, which I hate.

Also, I'm hoping for Nick Ramirez Brewers auto.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
aaron41984 said:
With only 3 prospect autos announced so far, this topic is pretty much moot.
True but why not start the dialoged so when more come there is not 30 threads for or against the product.
I not into the prospect thing much some I just sit on the side lines and read all the banter of the products. :)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
As was the case with last year's Bowman products, we didn't receive a copy of a finalized checklist until about a week or two prior to release.

Therefore, this thread should be revisited on or about late April/early May.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
uniquebaseballcards said:
Keyser Soze said:
I don't know who "THE" team is, but as an Astros fan, I hope they include the first auto's of Singleton, Cosart, Clemens, and Santana in Astros uniforms

Will they actually be in Astros unis or just photoshopped unis?

broken-record-765056.jpg

nbailey

Apr 2, 2010
Keyser Soze said:

As the only other Astros fan in America - if Jordan Lyles doesn't get a RC autograph card I'm going to....I'm gonna...say really nasty things about Topps on a baseball card message board.

Members online

Latest posts