Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

In honor of my 30th, a new sig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
gracecollector said:
Grace's first patch card. This makes 30 of 125 that I have. Like the new sig?

patch071.jpg

Very cool! A few of them look like the French flag, or a pepsi ad! lol

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
7 in, 3 down...that's my favorite. Congrats on the 30th Brad. Are you going after as many as you can get, or are you stopping at 30?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
When these first came out in 2000, they were $100 cards. I bought several at that level. I tried for all I could afford at the time, but some slipped past me. But I still bought all I could. My "cornering the market" on them kept the prices high for awhile. But then they stop showing up, and people kinda forgot about them. And when Grace started getting more patch options available, the price went down. For the last couple of years, I've won every one that's hit the bay. I think the lowest I've paid has been $16, but most are $30+. Number 30 I tracked down through a photobucket search. They don't come up very much these days, maybe 1 or 2 a year for the past 3 years. I'd like to get to maybe 50 one day, but they are just a "if I can add one, I will if reasonable" sort of thing. So no definite goal on them. I'd be happy with 30 but I'm sure I'll find a few more eventually.

These are the 5 best:
patch057.jpg
patch088.jpg
patch115.jpg
patch060.jpg
patch090.jpg

Members online

Latest posts