Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 UD Tiger Woods Master Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
NO way. $2500 card at a minimum. Set collectors are nuts about this stuff (03-04 limited logos, Tiger).

But at the end of the day it's a manufactured patch. Personally, I don't think it would do $2,500 because of that.

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bmc398

May 25, 2009
But at the end of the day it's a manufactured patch. Personally, I don't think it would do $2,500 because of that.

Well neither did the seller....lol.

If a BIN was up for 4 minutes, its a pretty good indication that the market was probably higher for this card. I put a Jean Segura ref. auto when he was hot on the bay for $2 under market. I literally had 110 people look at it in 8 hours before somebody bought it. And that was something slightly below market. Even items that are at or slightly below market don't get scooped up in 4 minutes.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

I tend to agree with this. It's a manufactured patch... pretty crappy if you ask me.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I love this idea! Could it work? Maybe Andrew could run this with a small profit built in for his time.

We've done breaks like this before via Andrew. We did boxes of Leaf Oval Office, which were like $1,500 a box and we had slots for like $50 or something idk. It was fun. I clearly never won but I paid for spots in each break. This would be similar but could be multiple winners. One for the set, one for the box top, etc. etc. etc.