Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~Wednesday Morning Thread~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I love the dude selling the Belle nameplate... relisted now for $600 BIN/BO, down from $1k :lol:

Still instant declining all offers. Love seeing people offer back to back in seconds because their first offer was instant declined and then they do it again and it happens again :lol:

If you can't tell, I'm salty it's not going to be coming home :(

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good Luck Charlie I hope it does work for you.

I listed the McCutchen auto/10 last night and set the BIN/Bo for 140 since they have sold every time for at least 125.00 well I got the customary low ball offers

s.gif
Declined/expired offers ( 2 )
s.gif
s.gif
petgator
s.gif
( 112
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
s.gif
s.gif
Price:US $70.00
s.gif

And then I got 2 others, 1 was for 95 and he said he would pay immediately and the other was for 100 and said he would pay on Friday evening. Well I countered with 125 and told them they sold for that amount the past 60 days and one of them sold for actually 160.00 from a 250.00 BIN/BO back in may. I have seen all of the auto pulled and listed now. And 1 is back up at auction right now for a starting bid of 100 and has a few days left too. I beat they both counter with offers just north of 100 again

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I love the dude selling the Belle nameplate... relisted now for $600 BIN/BO, down from $1k :lol:

Still instant declining all offers. Love seeing people offer back to back in seconds because their first offer was instant declined and then they do it again and it happens again :lol:

If you can't tell, I'm salty it's not going to be coming home :(

Tell him that the card should be worth similar money to the Ethier Barrel (only one ever made just like Belle).

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Tell him that the card should be worth similar money to the Ethier Barrel (only one ever made just like Belle).

agreed. So him past sales and see if he takes them.

On a side know I just got other offer from someone else for 120 on the McCutchen. I could not hit it fast enough since I countered to the other 2 for 125 so why haggle for 5 bucks :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

On a side know I just got other offer from someone else for 120 on the McCutchen. I could not hit it fast enough since I countered to the other 2 for 125 so why haggle for 5 bucks :lol:

Nice sale Richard!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
From where I sit in the office, I can see my tv in the bedroom.. Since MLB doesn't allow me to get the game on my PC due to it being on a local channel..

What course were you playing and what hole?

Have a great day..

Well thanks for the win then :) We played at Harbour Pointe in Mukilteo. It was hole 7 which was a 147 yard par 3. This Friday we will be at Willows Glen (might have the name wrong) in Redmond.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

Couldn't agree more. Sucks the Belle nameplate landed in the hands of someone holding it hostage. What did the Ethier sell for again? $250?

Man, I wish mine landed in the hands of someone easy to deal with.

I'd tell both y'all that I've offered MORE than fair value for the nameplate. I'm not sure if he is lying to me or not but says I'm "middle" when it comes to the offers he is getting, which I find hard to believe.

He will end up relisting for $500 next week, then $400 the week after and then $375, etc. etc. etc. until someone feels the pressure to up their offer just enough to get it done. MY wallet is screaming for me to turn a blind eye :lol:

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Couldn't agree more. Sucks the Belle nameplate landed in the hands of someone holding it hostage. What did the Ethier sell for again? $250?

Man, I wish mine landed in the hands of someone easy to deal with.

I'd tell both y'all that I've offered MORE than fair value for the nameplate. I'm not sure if he is lying to me or not but says I'm "middle" when it comes to the offers he is getting, which I find hard to believe.

He will end up relisting for $500 next week, then $400 the week after and then $375, etc. etc. etc. until someone feels the pressure to up their offer just enough to get it done. MY wallet is screaming for me to turn a blind eye :lol:

Sell something. That card is meant to be yours.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Sell something. That card is meant to be yours.
Easier said than done :( Most everything I have is Albert Belle :lol: - I have however been pulling items out to try and sell but it's tough to sell off items for $10-20 each and get to this dudes price... I really don't think he'll let it go for under $400 or $500

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Easier said than done :( Most everything I have is Albert Belle :lol: - I have however been pulling items out to try and sell but it's tough to sell off items for $10-20 each and get to this dudes price... I really don't think he'll let it go for under $400 or $500

That is absurd.......I would think $90-$110 would be the range for the bell (especially with current stars reaching that price).

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Hello everyone. On my way to Marquette, MI to look at a van for a friend that has had too much bad luck lately. Totaled two Montana van's, and his mother passed away two weeks ago. He's stranded in Appleton, WI without a vehicle. He can't find an AWD Montana, but the'res one up on Lake Superior.

Sounds like he doesnt have the best luck with a Montana. Maybe its time to find a different vehicle?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I got some nice basecard in the mail from 2013 Ginter. Got most of the non baseball ones for TTM purposes. Which means our own Frenchie will be getting a letter from me sometime

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
That is absurd.......I would think $90-$110 would be the range for the bell (especially with current stars reaching that price).

You would be under estimating the collector base and the limited number of such prime items for Albert Belle. Now if you are talking about George Bell you could be correct.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Ouch. The book I need to read 4 chapters out of by tomorrow is $200 at the bookstore, or I can rent it for $175. Textbook prices are a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts