Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Leaf Draft Matrix. Direct to ebay official thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Pretty dang disappointed. I bought 3 sets /10, including the 1st one sold, and paid instantly. And I get sets 8-10. Bummer. So much for any decent jersey #s or the set 01/10.....Not real happy about it.

You bought the first set... I bought the next 2... you bought the next 2 and Martin picked up the last 5.

Ballerskrip - 8/10, 9/10 & 10/10
P_Manning 18 - 4/10 & 5/10
MartinFFCollector - 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 6/10 & 7/10

So Martin got the 1/10.. Manuel 3/10 and Geno Smith 7/10

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
You bought the first set... I bought the next 2... you bought the next 2 and Martin picked up the last 5.

Ballerskrip - 8/10, 9/10 & 10/10
P_Manning 18 - 4/10 & 5/10
MartinFFCollector - 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 6/10 & 7/10

So Martin got the 1/10.. Manuel 3/10 and Geno Smith 7/10

Wow, talk about a straight kick in the freaking balls.....

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
If we had run sets individually with set numbers, that would be one thing..
No guarantees of any particular serial number in auction.. BG

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
I bought the Valiant Stars set last year and did phenomenally well with it. Really thinking about picking up a few of these but I'm not sure at the very reasonable price point for the sets /50 there is enough star power to carry it. These guys drafted could prove me wrong, I'm just not sure about it. It looks great as always, I just wish I had more confidence in these players.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Got mine today. Unbelievable fast shipping considering I was late to pay. Got set 4/50. Haven't had a chance to check jersey #'s but figure that has to be potentially someones?

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
Still looks like plenty of the sets left if anyone wants them. I have decided to stay away and hope they put out another multisport set, i.e. Valiant Stars.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Still looks like plenty of the sets left if anyone wants them. I have decided to stay away and hope they put out another multisport set, i.e. Valiant Stars.

While the price point on the base sets is only .10 higher per card than the Valiant Stars base sets, it's important to acknowledge the lack of depth of this 25 card set (it's comprised of what is arguably the worst nfl draft in years at least in skill positions) compared to the Valiant Stars 12 card multi-sport set filled with RGIII, Russell Wilson, Puig, Soler, Correa, Buxton, Damian Lillard, Blackmon, Zunino, Beal, Doug Martin, and Waiters AND the fact that he produced 2.5 times more base cards in this release than Valiant Stars. I can't deny the facts of his production costs, but if the Valiant Stars were $17.99 per base set, then this one is clearly not worth $39.99.

I know he's accepting best offers now, but he's sitting on 296 base sets still and 44 of the /50 sets so I think to some extent the people have spoken. Now none of this is to say I'm not interested if the price is right, but I'm not sure that BG will be interested in the price that I think is right. I guess I'll just make and offer and go from there.

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
While the price point on the base sets is only .10 higher per card than the Valiant Stars base sets, it's important to acknowledge the lack of depth of this 25 card set (it's comprised of what is arguably the worst nfl draft in years at least in skill positions) compared to the Valiant Stars 12 card multi-sport set filled with RGIII, Russell Wilson, Puig, Soler, Correa, Buxton, Damian Lillard, Blackmon, Zunino, Beal, Doug Martin, and Waiters AND the fact that he produced 2.5 times more base cards in this release than Valiant Stars. I can't deny the facts of his production costs, but if the Valiant Stars were $17.99 per base set, then this one is clearly not worth $39.99.

I know he's accepting best offers now, but he's sitting on 296 base sets still and 44 of the /50 sets so I think to some extent the people have spoken. Now none of this is to say I'm not interested if the price is right, but I'm not sure that BG will be interested in the price that I think is right. I guess I'll just make and offer and go from there.

The reasons you mention are exactly why I stayed away to this point. You just took the time to type out everything I was too lazy to note. Did not notice he put up the best offer option and I would also be interested, but at a price that he would not like. I worry he is going to be in the same situation with basketball considering the talent pool. THe baseball release is looking really nice though and I plan to go in pretty good on that product.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Did any collectors actually buy any of these for their collections, besides the Denard?

I got the Eifert 1/1 and it's purdy...

55to69cex450.jpg

Members online

Latest posts