Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Participants Wanted for Round 2 of the FCB Community's Project Box O Goodies GU and AU Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Greetings!

We are looking for new participants to take part in the FCB Community Box 'O Goodies - Game Used and Autograph Edition. The first round was a great success and we have built a nice foundation. Please see Looking to Build A Game Used/Auto Box O Goodies for a review of the first round and to get an idea of what is in the box.

Needed are some great members, who are willing to take cards out of the box for their own collection purposes and replace them with BETTER items to build it up to a top notch box that we can share with each other and help build collections.

Please read the instructions that pertain to the box that are also listed in the thread I linked above, in the very first post. They need to be followed. If you are a member who wants to participate and feel you can keep with the mission of the box, please send me a PM with the requested info in the first post of the linked thread above and we will get a list going of 2nd round participants. I anticipate a shipping date of mid June to start the second round.

Please note: The only difference between round 1 and round 2 instructions are that you will NOT have to send me cards to start the box off. Those in the first round built a nice foundation for the box. All you have to do is improve upon the contents when you take items out. It's that simple!

Thanks!
Bill

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I am also in for round two, although if you a cap on the number of participants and there are too many participants you can remove me so some else has an opportunity to participate.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
I know you said you and I have about the same interests so it wouldn't work for me to join, but i would love to join ths round. I've been picking up a bunch of cards to add.

Members online

Latest posts