Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are there any sites with good collectible articles or features updated daily?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Hard to pose this question without sounding offensive to our host, but that is not my intent. Nothing against this site and others like it that do provide value to members at differing levels, depending on what interests you. Truthfully though, growing bored of most "collectible" sites these days. I really enjoyed some of the blog pages on blogger.com for a while, but like myself, new daily content can be tough to maintain and I wandered away after a while. For example, Bob Lemke's blog used to have some really interesting and informative posts. For obvious reasons, there will be no more new content there. This member compiled a nice list of sites to review and I may have to revise it and subscribe to more blogs to get more content each day.

http://bdj610scblogroll.blogspot.com

Does anything like that even exist anymore on a single site that anyone is aware of? Remember (those who were collecting them) the card magazines that would always have a nice section with all of the new set reviews, "what's new" information, articles on older stuff and similar? Baseball Card Magazine in digital form (w/o price guides) is what I am looking for.

Members online