Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
ChasHawk said:
I know I'm not a HUGE part of this thread, but I'm sick of all the *******, cry baby *censor*.

God forbid someone makes a profit on a card.

I don't think most give two $hits if people make a profit. It is how you go about it that annoys people. Had the Padres ****** just sold the card and didn't say a word, noone would care. But the jacka$$ pimped his wares in this thread as George likes to say and basically called two members lowballers for making fair offers on a card. Btw, he contacted us, not the other way around. If this thread is going to become a place to pimp cards you want to sell, I will just stop posting and looking at the thread.

I like to see MEMBERS cards posted here. Not EBAY sales or auctions of cards noone here owns. This thread is great, but I think it has moved far far away from what it was intended to be.

With that said, my jabs at padres, while I feel are warranted, are also moving away from what this thread is meant to be for. So I am part of the problem too.

Back on track:

Scoregold8.jpg

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
AndruwHRJones said:
ChasHawk said:
I know I'm not a HUGE part of this thread, but I'm sick of all the *******, cry baby *censor*.

I don't think most give two $hits if people make a profit. It is how you go about it annoys people. Had the Padres ****** just sold the card and didn't say a word, noone would care. But the jacka$$ pimped his wares in this thread as George likes to say and basically called two members lowballers for making fair offers on a card. Btw, he contacted us, not the other way around. If this thread is going to become a place to pimp cards you want to sell, I will just stop posting and looking at the thread.

I like to see MEMBERS cards posted here. Not EBAY sales or auctions of cards noone here owns. This thread is great, but I think it has moved far far away from what it was intended to be.

With that said, my jabs at padres, while I feel are warranted, are also moving away from what this thread is meant to be for. So I am part of the problem too.
I contacted you two since I knew you were both Andruw Jones collectors. Business 101? I also thought I'd give you first dibs on it since it's a rare card that I think any Andruw Jones collector would like to have. Excuse me for trying to help you with your collection. I invite anybody to contact me about any Caminiti item they would think I would like to have.

Both of your offers were low ball offers. Less than half of what I sold it for. I didn't point that out until you became a complete D-BAG when you started crying about me not selling it to your buddy.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Remember "Rare" 90's Inserts...the original thread???? Ah, the good 'ol days...
August 31, 2008-Oct. 12, 2009
400 Pages of Happiness
RIP

Oh, sorry, snap back to reality...here's a new one:
corn.jpg

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
PadresFan86 said:
AndruwHRJones said:
ChasHawk said:

I don't think most give two $hits if people make a profit. It is how you go about it annoys people. Had the Padres ****** just sold the card and didn't say a word, noone would care. But the jacka$$ pimped his wares in this thread as George likes to say and basically called two members lowballers for making fair offers on a card. Btw, he contacted us, not the other way around. If this thread is going to become a place to pimp cards you want to sell, I will just stop posting and looking at the thread.

I contacted you two since I knew you were both Andruw Jones collectors. Business 101? I also thought I'd give you first dibs on it since it's a rare card that I think any Andruw Jones collector would like to have. Excuse me for trying to help you with your collection. I invite anybody to contact me about any Caminiti item they would think I would like to have.

Both of your offers were low ball offers. Less than half of what I sold it for. I didn't point that out until you became a complete D-BAG when you started crying about me not selling it to your buddy.

This will be my last reply to you. You didn't point anything out? You only dangled the card every chance you got, if that is not a ****** move, I don't know what is? And for the record, just because the card sold for double what you were offered, does not mean that it was a fair price for the card. You got lucky that a board member was kind enough to pay your ridiculous price to help another member out. I might add that you shoved that in our faces too, via pm's and this thread. You don't even realize that it makes you look like an idiot bragging about a sale you made to someone on this board that was simply trying to do the right thing. Either way, good for you. You made $10 extra and made yourself look like a complete idiot and ******. Just because others won't say it, doesn't mean that they don't think it. So feel proud, you've earned it.

To the other members that have had to view this garbage, I apologize. I am done now.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
AndruwHRJones said:
PadresFan86 said:
AndruwHRJones said:
ChasHawk said:

This will be my last reply to you. You didn't point anything out? You only dangled the card every chance you got, if that is not a ****** move, I don't know what is? And for the record, just because the card sold for double what you were offered, does not mean that it was a fair price for the card. You got lucky that a board member was kind enough to pay your ridiculous price to help another member out. I might add that you shoved that in our faces too, via pm's and this thread. You don't even realize that it makes you look like an idiot bragging about a sale you made to someone on this board that was simply trying to do the right thing. Either way, good for you. You made $10 extra and made yourself look like a complete idiot and ******. Just because others won't say it, doesn't mean that they don't think it. So feel proud, you've earned it.

To the other members that have had to view this garbage, I apologize. I am done now.
Thank god. I really hope this is your last cry baby rant on here. You must be running out of kleenex by now.

Offering 1/4 of what it sold for is a low ball offer. There were 4 watchers watching the auction so I'm sure someone would have paid what it sold for or even more.

Nothing was shoved in your face. Your exaggerations are hilarious.

You make yourself look like a complete tool and cry baby by getting mad over me making a sale. I have received multiple pm's from board members stating how they REALLY feel about you so who's the real idiot?

Just amazing how worked up you get just because I didn't sell a card to your best internet friend LOL Try hopping off of the computer and make some real friends. Maybe you won't be so angry all the time.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
PadresFan86 said:
AndruwHRJones said:
ChasHawk said:

PadresFan86
You do not have to PM me shat like this
"I think ill talk about anything i want to talk about. Are you the president of the 90s thread? lame ass lol"
Have the BALLS to type it in the thread so every one can read it. Kids
icon_facepalm.gif

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
PadresFan86 said:
My newest pick ups. YES, I do think GU and autos are considered inserts. Whats your opinion on this?

I feel any card that is not a base card is an insert. I dont place much value on game used anymore, since they seem to be more common to find than base cards. LCS charges be on average between 3-5 dollars for my Baggy GU, unless they are super short printed, like /25 or so.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
ASTROBURN said:
PadresFan86 said:
My newest pick ups. YES, I do think GU and autos are considered inserts. Whats your opinion on this?

I feel any card that is not a base card is an insert. I dont place much value on game used anymore, since they seem to be more common to find than base cards. LCS charges be on average between 3-5 dollars for my Baggy GU, unless they are super short printed, like /25 or so.
This.

Latest posts