Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
auction snipes have been around for how long?::facepalm::

Three-Stooges-Hair.jpg

Last edited:

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
The #1 bidder is someone that the Juan collectors know - Chris McAbee. His Rusty collection dwarfs mine as he has many of Rusty's 1/1s. Considering there are rarely any Rusty cards he needs, he's probably ready to go nuts on this card. I'm not going to get in his way. McAbee also has an insane Hank Blalock collection.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
The #1 bidder is someone that the Juan collectors know - Chris McAbee. His Rusty collection dwarfs mine as he has many of Rusty's 1/1s. Considering there are rarely any Rusty cards he needs, he's probably ready to go nuts on this card. I'm not going to get in his way. McAbee also has an insane Hank Blalock collection.

Get in his way! CHARGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

j/k... nice of you to throw up the white flag and allow him to get it for cheaper.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

Man, I have bumped heads with that guy.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI

Hank Blalock collection? Finally I've found someone with a player collection more worthless than my John Lackey collection!

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC

Here's the thing... I don't mind spending triple digits on a Rusty 1/1. But I'm a player collector, not a super collector (I see a diff). I already have a Gold Label 1/1. And, I think they failed by making the fronts of the card look identical. I so wish that chunky 1/1 stamp was slapped on the front of the card. It would look awesomely ridiculous.

Part of the reason I started collecting Rusty in the first place was that I couldn't afford to collect Griffey. Now I think about what kind of awesome Griffey I could get for $100 and I would rather have the Griffey even if it's numbered to 100.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Successfully added 7 cards to Albert Belle's player checklist as of this mornings beckett.com update. You'll probably see these sets added to your guy's as well if he is included in any of them :)

1995 Indians Fleer Revco #3
1996 Indian's Arby's #7
1996 Pro Mags #59
1996 Upper Deck Folz Mini's #12
1997 Pinnacle Certified Certified Gold Team Sample #S15
1997 Topps Marbles #5
1999 Pacific Invincible Red

If you have any questions regarding this, just post or send me a PM.

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
Successfully added 7 cards to Albert Belle's player checklist as of this mornings beckett.com update. You'll probably see these sets added to your guy's as well if he is included in any of them :)

1995 Indians Fleer Revco #3
1996 Indian's Arby's #7
1996 Pro Mags #59
1996 Upper Deck Folz Mini's #12
1997 Pinnacle Certified Certified Gold Team Sample #S15
1997 Topps Marbles #5
1999 Pacific Invincible Red

If you have any questions regarding this, just post or send me a PM.

I thought the topps marbles were already on there.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I thought the topps marbles were already on there.

They were but they weren't being linked to player checklists.

See there is probably a lot in their data base which isn't linked to player checklists but that's their error... I don't have enough time to go through their entire data base and figure out which are linked and which aren't. When I get a card for Belle or an odd ball item, etc. is when I'll check. These items are usually the easiest for them to "add" because all they do is they go in and link.

Members online

Latest posts