Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
He knows who has it now. I tried to work a deal w Nolan (ClarkFan), just couldn't get to the right terms. But I wish he coulda got it. The deal was for more than your stated #.

Ryan

How much was it for I could of sworn he lost track of it on a email I had with him late last year on ebay if it was for more than $3,500.00 I kind of wish I kept the Jeter error as I think that would go for more than the $4,000.00 I got. I emailed the new owner as someone asked about it and he said he would sell it for no less than $10,000.00 as he thinks it's the only one of it's kind. I guess only a crazy collector will buy it from him I did make a $2,000.00 profit on it so I can't complain much seeing I have the Jeter Bronze Promo. There is just no market on these cards there has been no sales since my error sold and 2013 after that were correctly listed.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
How much was it for I could of sworn he lost track of it on a email I had with him late last year on ebay if it was for more than $3,500.00 I kind of wish I kept the Jeter error as I think that would go for more than the $4,000.00 I got. I emailed the new owner as someone asked about it and he said he would sell it for no less than $10,000.00 as he thinks it's the only one of it's kind. I guess only a crazy collector will buy it from him I did make a $2,000.00 profit on it so I can't complain much seeing I have the Jeter Bronze Promo. There is just no market on these cards there has been no sales since my error sold and 2013 after that were correctly listed.

I won't put out what it was but I couldn't turn it down. The best price I have seen is a Maddux for $280. Also have seen (though Best offers could have been accepted, but I don't remember what they were) Canseco $3k, Ripken $1350, Grace $500, McGwire $3k

Ryan

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I won't put out what it was but I couldn't turn it down. The best price I have seen is a Maddux for $280. Also have seen (though Best offers could have been accepted, but I don't remember what they were) Canseco $3k, Ripken $1350, Grace $500, McGwire $3k

Ryan

I know the guy who sold all of those the Maddux wasn't supposed to go on an auction the guy who sold for him was supposed to do a buy it now or best offer, Canseco and McGwire sold for $1000.00 each and a Chipper Jones went for $1500.00. I am thinking about pulling the trigger on the Griffey but would be for trade bait only. Everything else I am unsure of as his prices are high. If I was rich I would go ahead and buy them all but that would be a lot of money that he is asking. He sucks at scanning as well and he wants to remain unknown he did sell through 2 sellers and I would have been a 3rd if the card I listed sold. Beckett does have this under the prices and you don't even need to pay to see it (NO PRICING DUE TO SCARCITY) I guess you can rate it in the level of the 1997 Pinnacle Certified Mirror Black except I believe the Mirror Black is much more popular from the looks of it seeing commons sell for $300.00 before and I have no clue on any star player prices.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I know the guy who sold all of those the Maddux wasn't supposed to go on an auction the guy who sold for him was supposed to do a buy it now or best offer, Canseco and McGwire sold for $1000.00 each and a Chipper Jones went for $1500.00. I am thinking about pulling the trigger on the Griffey but would be for trade bait only. Everything else I am unsure of as his prices are high. If I was rich I would go ahead and buy them all but that would be a lot of money that he is asking. He sucks at scanning as well and he wants to remain unknown he did sell through 2 sellers and I would have been a 3rd if the card I listed sold. Beckett does have this under the prices and you don't even need to pay to see it (NO PRICING DUE TO SCARCITY) I guess you can rate it in the level of the 1997 Pinnacle Certified Mirror Black except I believe the Mirror Black is much more popular from the looks of it seeing commons sell for $300.00 before and I have no clue on any star player prices.

Yes I saw my notes had Mac and Jose at $1000. I do remember the Chipper coming up and I thought I saw Barry and Piazza at one point too. The seller who sold the Grace , McGwire and Jose , def wasn't the same as the Maddux and the Ripken was a different seller than all of them also.

I had the Clark from back in the 96-98 range from the AOL message boards.

If you can get the KG at a good price it may be worth it.

Ryan

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Paid $7.25 (COMC), #64 /99

Mark-Grace.jpg

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Love the nylon. Rusty is nylon, too. Fun to touch and a great texture to the card. Leather has chipping issues, wood gets all warped (but looks beautiful), and plastic is pretty uninspired.

Members online

Latest posts