Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Fandruw25 said:
2007AllenGinter0028-3.jpg
I would raise you but, i just sold it.
juan_picture.php

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
nosterbor said:
Very tuff. The gold is even tuffer

I have a Manny Ramirez Gold Medallion unredeemed, picked it up for a shiny dime a year or so ago. Never owned any of these when I was collecting in the 90's, now I know why!

Got these in the other day from astroburn, along with some equally sweet but non-90's inserts:

img520.jpg

Nice additions to my Biggio collection, thanks man! :D

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
TNP777 said:
picked up a Fleer Vault paper proof from '98 Sports Illustrated. Goes good with the rest of the 'rainbow'

"Fleer Vault paper proof?" You sure it's not a photocopy or something?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Jastermereel said:
TNP777 said:
picked up a Fleer Vault paper proof from '98 Sports Illustrated. Goes good with the rest of the 'rainbow'

"Fleer Vault paper proof?" You sure it's not a photocopy or something?
Explains my feelings with these "Fleer Proofs"! What a waste. I bought a Belle "proof" and I could literally photo copy it right now and resell over and over again on eBay. Absolutely nothing to hang your hat on that it's ligit or authentic. Sorry for the rant but I think this is a scam.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
DeliciousBacon said:
Got these in the other day from astroburn, along with some equally sweet but non-90's inserts:

Nice additions to my Biggio collection, thanks man! :D

You are more than welcome. At least I could finally help with someones collection!

Dec 10, 2008
randyherth said:
I paid an arm and a leg for my Thomas GM unredeemed..... But was worth it

That's a beast of a card, very nice. One of the few for McGwire I need from '96, and currently in my top 3 most wanted cards.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
descott77 said:
thelesquad said:
Anyone willing to jump on this and help a few player collectors out? :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-STUDIO-SIL ... 271wt_1378

didnt get the whole set but did get the lofton...thanks for posting the link otherwise i would have never seen the listing

96studiosilverpressproof.jpg
Very nice! He give you a deal? I passed on the Belle but he did contact me directly. He wanted too much and I can get elsewhere for cheaper.

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
mansgame said:
descott77 said:
thelesquad said:

didnt get the whole set but did get the lofton...thanks for posting the link otherwise i would have never seen the listing
Very nice! He give you a deal? I passed on the Belle but he did contact me directly. He wanted too much and I can get elsewhere for cheaper.

Glad you could get the Lofton.

He wanted too much for the Sandberg as well. He said that he's looking to get paid for the card, not the player.

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
mansgame said:
descott77 said:
thelesquad said:

depends what you call a deal...i made him an offer of and he took it...probably alot higher than i should have but i had some paypal ready to use

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
recent pickups and scans that i thought I would share:

been looking for this card for a while--it's in a little better condition than others I have come across, mostly because the corners aren't dog-eared on the back. Still all the Pedro's I have seen are off-centered:

MartinezPedro_1997DonrussSignaturePlatinumPressProofs.jpg

Also picked up this Checklist card up for $.99--the last CC gold signature card I needed for Pedro, goes nicely with series 2 card on the right

MartinezPedro_1996CollectorsChoiceGoldSignatureCL.jpg
MartinezPedro_1996CollectorsChoiceGoldSignature610.jpg

Also a 98 bowman's best atomic:

MartinezPedro_1998BowmansBestAtomicRefractors_012.jpg

and finally, a 99 finest gold refractors (BIN $16.99).

MartinezPedro_1999FinestGoldRefractors_PSA9-Copy.jpg

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
descott77 said:
mansgame said:
descott77 said:
thelesquad said:

depends what you call a deal...i made him an offer of and he took it...probably alot higher than i should have but i had some paypal ready to use

Great pickup.

if anyone has seen these boxes for sale, let us know where we can find them.

Members online

Latest posts