Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I should have gone. Still have a twins 08 AS Game hat that I've been meaning to get signed and inscribed 2008 HR Derby Champ

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
What are the thoughts here, 2 coats = 2 items or do you think they will limit it to one item per person no matter the number of coats brought?

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Well if its not until tomorrow, I may have to take an early lunch at work and run down there. Only about 10 mins from work for me. I don't know though. We'll see

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
ScannedImage-2.jpg

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I would assume so, because I think last year's with Oliva, people were donating 2-3 coats and getting items done for each.
I will bring two or three with then and see if I can get some of my ginters signed.
If it ends up just being one per person, they will still get the two or three jackets :)

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I made it, brought 3 coats. Justin was signing 2 per person from what I could tell, so I had 2 Ginters done.
He was a lot more personable this time than the last time I saw him, that was Twinsfest like 4-5 years ago.
Great effort put on by the Twins and DAV

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I made it, brought 3 coats. Justin was signing 2 per person from what I could tell, so I had 2 Ginters done.
He was a lot more personable this time than the last time I saw him, that was Twinsfest like 4-5 years ago.

What Ginter years did you get done?

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
I went also and got a 2012 A&G signed and a 2011 Topps Heritage which was already signed by Mauer. Morneau was very personable and it was for a great cause.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008

Very nice and for a good cause. Would love to see how they turned out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts