Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most expensive port you've ever sold on COMC?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chelseafc11

May 28, 2011
I was curious if anyone has had success selling large/expensive ports. I am quite aware that you are going to take a hit on your asking price, however, I was wondering what the largest port sale has been for anyone on COMC. What percentage of your asking price did you get (ballpark)? I may just keep a handful of things and get rid of the rest, as I could use the money. Any comments/insight would be appreciated. Thanks, Hal

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
A port is a portfolio.
I didn't know either reading the title, then used a little common sense reading the post and figured it out.

Maybe explain it then instead of being a ******. You can sell a "portfolio" on COMC? What is a portfolio? I'm pretty sure that using a dictionary to define portfolio will not help in trying to understand what exactly you would be selling on COMC.

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I believe it's selling all you have listed there to one person, COMC basically just transfers ownership to the new person who purchased the inventory

Ryan

chelseafc11

May 28, 2011
I thought you guys would know what a port was, haha. Im glad that is all figured out. I have a port with about $30k bv and ~19k asking price. If I took some things off, it would lower the prices, but it would still be a very large port. I posed the question because as most people know, the higher the price goes, the fewer potential buyers there are. I have no delusions about getting my full asking price, but i thought it may still be too pricey. Thanks for the replies thus far!

Members online

Latest posts