Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
It Was A VERY Nice Christmas Present From Another Griffey Collector, Roy Birchler :) Prolly have had it 8 or so years ( @bigalbert were you the one that originally pulled this card?? )

xmasroy1.jpg

Yes I was! I was gonna keep it but I figured it would look better in a Griffey collection. I sold it to Roy a few years back. Good memory you got

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I cant remember the winning bidders name......fwiw I was the second under bidder at $100; I did win the other 5 cards though.

Nice. 5 solid cards. I thought someone might go $100 or $101, so I bid $103.51. Wonder what his top bid was. Sure disappointed I didn't get the band back together, but it happens.

98PINNACLECERT.jpg
98PINNACLECERTGOLD.jpg

I did pick two of his 90's inserts for $0.99 and $1.50 though...

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Last edited:

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
I finally gave into Burbank and utilized my eBay bucks to offset. That had been my plan for at least a year but after seeing one sell for under $15 in a terribly listed auction I got bitter and kept putting it off. Ah well.

1999_UDExclusivesLevel2_Giambi4of_10F.jpg

1999_UDExclusivesLevel2_Giambi4of_10B.jpg

1999_UDExclusivesLevel2_Giambi9of_10F.jpg

1999_UDExclusivesLevel2_Giambi9of_10B.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Had you seen any of the other 5 before ?
Ryan

No, first time I had seen any of them. It was nice to pickup the Red and Gold Edgardo Alfonzo.....for what that's worth :confused:

Funny thing, one bidder placed a bid on all of the reds but the two golds sold for the asking price.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Are these "2nd copies" recently discovered? I have had mine for years and I am hoping that means it was before these others hit the scene. Where they cut by the factory or from someone who scored the sheets?

Members online

Latest posts