Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crue: September 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Braves should be the 4th team this season to break the HR record, this is getting crazy. :shock:

Justin Verlander just may be onto something with his juiced ball theory

When baseball's start using steroids it's time to worry about the state of the world. Heck, I didn't even know baseball's had the capacity to consume substances. I mean, where is it's mouth and **** located?

-or- it's due to.....

CLIMATE CHANGE i.e. Global Warming, Global Cooling, Global pot smoking, etc.

The climate is literally making the balls go further :confused:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Climate change and baseball travel distances? Are you making that up or did someone really advance that little theory?

Regardless, I'm all for balls going further. Especially mine. Occasionally I smoke a gapper to left, but more common is the infield dribbler....

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Good news, I did find some more of that collection project online for a cheaper price (and in good condition) but lets see if I can afford to buy a ton.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Haste, you're going to have to reveal your newest card collection fetish sometime. Inquiring minds want to know.

Last time I mentioned what I was after on here the cards tripled in price instantly! A few times this has happened, so now its just a top secret. :)

..to the lurkers reading this, feel free to say hi. . . I know you're there and I wont bite. ;-)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Speaking of knee injuries, Kyle Lewis was once a big deal prospect until knee damage made him miss most of 2 seasons.. but he is in the bigs and 2HR in first 2 games.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Speaking of knee injuries, Kyle Lewis was once a big deal prospect until knee damage made him miss most of 2 seasons.. but he is in the bigs and 2HR in first 2 games.

I had just assumed he gave up on baseball lol.....good to hear he's gotten the call and hitting long balls

Then again, so is everyone these days...MLB just set a new single season record high in home runs (6,106)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
We are probably going to fall just short of 7K HR this year. Its going to be hard for teams to evaluate players if they don't know whether the ball is going to change back or not.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/...nder-of-regular-season-due-to-knee-operation/

We missed out on putting an injury pool together, although with him not pitching at all it would have been questionable pick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JSuF6HCqko

Dude can't keep from breaking himself lol

Different conditioning in Japan than in the U.S. I suppose cuz all these guys (pitchers specifically) coming from there spend most of their MLB career on the injury list.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Dude can't keep from breaking himself lol

Different conditioning in Japan than in the U.S. I suppose cuz all these guys (pitchers specifically) coming from there spend most of their MLB career on the injury list.

I finally found a possible reason for this recently. . .

Japans biggest sporting event of the year is a high school baseball tournament, where top pitchers might pitch 5+ times a week and throw over 150 per start if needed. The culture really seems to okay killing these young arms.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Huh! You may be onto something there...

I finally found a possible reason for this recently. . .

Japans biggest sporting event of the year is a high school baseball tournament, where top pitchers might pitch 5+ times a week and throw over 150 per start if needed. The culture really seems to okay killing these young arms.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
D2R, I see photo bucket caught up to with your photo sig as well. Now I'll never know what the girl in the picture wants to do me in bed in the middle of the afternoon !

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
D2R, I see photo bucket caught up to with your photo sig as well. Now I'll never know what the girl in the picture wants to do me in bed in the middle of the afternoon !

No worries, I applied some Clearasil to clear it up....just for you!!!

Honestly I have no idea how my signature pic cleared up overnight. I didn't give Photobucket any money....maybe they had the a similar issue to yours so they allowed just this pic of Aubrey Plaza to stay up and running.

Members online

Latest posts