Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Giveaway #1 - Trivia Time!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Don't want to be a downer here, but the search function on the internet pretty much sucks the fun out of trivia games. It really only works well if it's live and no internet look-ups allowed. I am not saying that any of these guys didn't know some of the answers, but otherwise it is just a competition to see who can look up the answer the fastest.

Whitesox27

Jul 29, 2013
Illinois
Don't want to be a downer here, but the search function on the internet pretty much sucks the fun out of trivia games. It really only works well if it's live and no internet look-ups allowed. I am not saying that any of these guys didn't know some of the answers, but otherwise it is just a competition to see who can look up the answer the fastest.
You're right. I guess this was a stupid idea. I just wanted to try something different. There's no way to prevent people from looking up the answers so I guess this wont work.:(:(:(.

21ccl

Aug 26, 2012
You're right. I guess this was a stupid idea. I just wanted to try something different. There's no way to prevent people from looking up the answers so I guess this wont work.:(:(:(.
Welcome to the site, I have not seen you around. There are many contest that you could do.

Latest posts