Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I currently have these, among others, in the collection:

img605-1.jpg
img598.jpg

img386.jpg
1998DCPPrizedARod.jpg

There's a Schilling in this lot:

img588.jpg

Sold this one last year:

img604.jpg

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Not a card, but I thought you guys would get a kick out of this - it's something I threw together and slipped in the front cover of my high school notebook about 1992.

attachment.php

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Preferred Prized have always been some of my favorites. Beautiful in hand, underrated gems of the 90's.

full.jpg

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Bought this Diffractor from [MENTION=10975]athletics07[/MENTION] for my set and got a couple of fun surprises. Thanks, Greg - big condition upgrade for me on the Brilliants Gold - mine has surface scratching.

attachment.php

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Bought this Diffractor from @athletics07 for my set and got a couple of fun surprises. Thanks, Greg - big condition upgrade for me on the Brilliants Gold - mine has surface scratching.

attachment.php

Glad everything arrived! It's Trevor, by the way - not Greg. If I recall that Greer surface was fantastic. Glad that it's an upgrade for you!

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Paid more than I've ever seen them sell because they're always a cheap BIN that I miss, but less than I think it would sell on the open market at $40. I couldn't hit the BIN fast enough.

Jhileman79

Nov 28, 2014
Paid more than I've ever seen them sell because they're always a cheap BIN that I miss, but less than I think it would sell on the open market at $40. I couldn't hit the BIN fast enough.

I paid more than that for my Jeter's and I was glad they graded 9.5. I only know of a few people who own the Jeter cards, supposedly less than 10 copies of each sample card. There may be more out there but I haven't seen them.

Members online

Latest posts