Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB 2005 Absolute Tools of the Trade Jumbo Jerseys I PAY TOP DOLLAR!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mar 20, 2010
California
Hey everyone, just went through and counted all of my '05 Jumbo Reverse jersey cards andI am on the brink of achieving my goal of completing the entire set of 2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Single Jumbo Reverse Jersey Cards (less the 1/1's). I currently have 141 out of the 166 cards in the set. Although I still need 24 cards for the set, 16 of those are 1/1's (I have five 1/1's. Raphael Palmiero, Brad Penny, Mark Prior, Manny Ramirez and Nolan Ryan). I also have the only BGS graded 9.5 GEM MINT Babe Ruth 2005 Absolute Jumbo Reverse jersey card in existence. If you don't count 1/1's, I ONLY NEED 8 CARDS FOR COMPLETION!!!!!!!! The cards not numbered to /1 that I still need are:

Dale Murphy /10
Stan Musial /10
Reggie Jackson /5
Don Mattingly /10
Kirby Puckett /25
Frank Thomas /5
Josh Phelps /50
Kevin Milwood /100 (Braves)

I'm really excited to try to finish up wha
t I started. If any of you have any of the 8 cards on my want list "OR" have any of the Reverse Jumbo 1/1's, I would appreciate the chance to own them. Please Email me with any info you might have on any cards I may need at [email protected]. I WILL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR WHILE… I PAY TOP DOLLAR!!! Below is a pic of my '05 Absolute, Tools of the Trade, Nolan Ryan 1/1 Reverse Jumbo. These are what I'm collecting… Thanks guys

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Very sweet , good luck. What's the deal w Phelps and Millwood ? Just easy ones you haven't crossed off yet or are they harder to find than their serial # suggests?

Ryan

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Very sweet , good luck. What's the deal w Phelps and Millwood ? Just easy ones you haven't crossed off yet or are they harder to find than their serial # suggests?

Ryan
Just looked at Worthpoint and Millwood is /150 for the reverse Jumbo, only one completed sale, nothing for Phelps on Worthpoint.

The others noted I looked them up too, searching player name with "tools of the trade jumbo" and players name with "tools of the trade reverse", here are my findings:
Dale Murphy /10 - Nothing on Worthpoint
Stan Musial /10 - See a 2007 sale for $63 (what a freaking steal)
Reggie Jackson /5 - Nothing on Worthpoint
Don Mattingly /10 - Nothing on Worthpoint
Kirby Puckett /25 - Nothing on Worthpoint
Frank Thomas /5 - Nothing on Worthpoint

Im not suggesting they were never made by not seeing them on Worthpoint, but I would be skeptical

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Hmm , weird on all accounts . I could see the /5 even /10 not showing , WP data lacks a lot of data and esp going beyond 2007. So if they sold during release era time it would be hard to see if they got tucked away etc. damn right on that Musial sale , seems cheap.

Most def strange on the Phelps n Millwood, wonder what happened.

Ryan

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Hmm , weird on all accounts . I could see the /5 even /10 not showing , WP data lacks a lot of data and esp going beyond 2007. So if they sold during release era time it would be hard to see if they got tucked away etc. damn right on that Musial sale , seems cheap.

Most def strange on the Phelps n Millwood, wonder what happened.

Ryan

I know worthpoint can be worthless at times, but not seeing some of these over the course of the last 7 years has me thinking they were never produced.

Mar 20, 2010
California
Just looked at Worthpoint and Millwood is /150 for the reverse Jumbo, only one completed sale, nothing for Phelps on Worthpoint.

The others noted I looked them up too, searching player name with "tools of the trade jumbo" and players name with "tools of the trade reverse", here are my findings:
Dale Murphy /10 - Nothing on Worthpoint
Stan Musial /10 - See a 2007 sale for $63 (what a freaking steal)
Reggie Jackson /5 - Nothing on Worthpoint
Don Mattingly /10 - Nothing on Worthpoint
Kirby Puckett /25 - Nothing on Worthpoint
Frank Thomas /5 - Nothing on Worthpoint

Im not suggesting they were never made by not seeing them on Worthpoint, but I would be skeptical

There are two Millwoods in the set… the Phillies uni #ed to 150 and the Braves uni #ed to 100. I own the Phillies card pictured in the Worthpoint auction. I also own the Josh Phelps and Casey Fossum cards… IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND!!! Their printed serial numbers have to be wrong. I've seen the Puckett so I know that one exists.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts