Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
A nice one for the Johan collection in the mail today.

Twins_0001-1.jpg

Also pulled this Perkins from one of those $20 random pack boxes at Walmart. :)

Twins_0001.jpg

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
Yes those are sweet looking patches TGutta!

Traded for this one and it came in today. He's not one of the better known players but it is a 1/1 so happy to add it to my collection.

Twins_0002-1.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
DSC09325.jpg

#'d/100

DSC09326.jpg

2nd copy. Would be willing to deal for another Hunter auto I don't have.

DSC09327.jpg

DSC09328.jpg

Two of these ^

DSC09329.jpg

#'d/48

DSC09330.jpg

#'d/10

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Here's a thought...

I was thinking about this group/thread, and who is a regular in it. After 473 pages, it's pretty well established who is currently a regular on the thread. Going back 10-12 pages, I have compiled the following roster to see who is current:

TBTwinsFan
55marlins sp
Twins Win
devin
Musial Collector
Yrocks2001
TGutta
TwinGnats
UMich92
jtrinaldi
wolfmanalfredo
clarkzac
jszczech
sjrmn91
Lally1
vwnut13
Greg Cleveland
And as the OP, but not always a regular poster, but keeps in the mix with the occasional post with a great pick up, Flightposite deserves a spot. There are a few others I can think of who have been around here and there in the past, but haven't posted in a long time or very infrequently. (Ideal24--yes, you Dan.) Guys like Jaypers who pop in with a comment or something to offer don't count.

What I would like to do is to create a rolodex of our real names and addresses, to make trading or sending stuff easier. In order to keep it within the group, everybody can PM me your real name and address, phone or cell if you wish to share, and I will compile it and PM it back to everyone. That will keep your info off the thread and within the group. (It also helps me with real names since I forget real names and the FCB handle that goes with it. Getting old sucks, boys.)

Wish I thought of this well before Christmas, but we have Twinsfest and Winter Caravan to look forward to. Enough of us go to that and other events in Twins Territory that we already do a great job of hooking each other up and helping out with cards and autos and such. If this idea dies right here, that's cool. If you'd rather not, that's fine too. I can tell by how many PM's I get if enough care.

Bumping myself to get a few more folks to respond in case they missed the original post. Good response so far, but a few guys haven't been around much. If I missed you and you want in, please send me your info.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Bumping myself to get a few more folks to respond in case they missed the original post. Good response so far, but a few guys haven't been around much. If I missed you and you want in, please send me your info.

Info sent even though I'm not much help

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
thanks to andy for holding his 7777 contest i was able to pick up these three cards
1965 topps zoilo versalles (for a project im working on)
2008 ud masterpeices strokes of genius josh willingham (got this for under 4 bucks!)
2012 gypsy queen justin morneau mini printing plate

will post pics when they come in

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
If anyone needs photos of Tonkin, or Hermsen (only guys that I have shots of that are on the Twinsfest list so far) just LMK.
8x10s will be $2.50 Shipping:$2
11x14's $5 ,shipping will be whatever it costs from Adorama.
I am guessing the autograph station list will be out Monday Jan.7th

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Got a 1987 World Series Wheaties box in the mail thanks to Andy! I also just found my 2 Scott Diamond debut ticket stubs!!!! I've been looking for them for over a year, and even more during the past season

Members online

Latest posts