Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰New Years Eve Morning ThreadπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
This is what I've turned some of my high end Canseco's into this year. Top is a Benjamin Trail NP2 .22 air rifle (ton of fun for little $$) below is an Arsenal SAM7SF AK47(one of the top new builds out there) then left to right Glock 23 .40, M&P Bodyguard .380(my carry piece) and Glock 26 the baby 9mm.

View attachment 44565

Next on the list to acquire is a Kel-Tec KSG bullpup shotgun and some kind of AR variant.

My wife is gonna get me a S&W SD9VE

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
any other MT'ers into the world of firearms? I live in one of the least free states in the country which makes it tough finding things I want/can legally have here. Would love to have more eyes out there in the free world to help locate certain things I want from time to time.

my musket was used in the War of Northern Aggression -------- does not work but a Korean War bayonet will fit

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
S&W are one of only a few new pistols I can buy in this state.. They are made here. I'm more of a Glock fan though I've just never had a problem with them firing anything and everything I feed them without ever cleaning them. I'm actually looking for a 33 round preban mag for my Glock 9 as we speak. if anyone knows someone out there that has one I'm a buyer.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Been a hard day. Mom passed shortly after I posted this morning and 12 hrs later when we finally arrived in Pasco we had a family viewing.
Very tough day for the family but I'd like to extend my thanks from myself as well as my sisters for the well wishes and prayers. They all mean something to us. this community is a great place to be a part of

Adam, I posted that same clemente a few days ago thinking it would make a sweet custom.. I'd gladly be in on that for 400-500 if circumstances were different at the moment.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Been a hard day. Mom passed shortly after I posted this morning and 12 hrs later when we finally arrived in Pasco we had a family viewing.
Very tough day for the family but I'd like to extend my thanks from myself as well as my sisters for the well wishes and prayers. They all mean something to us. this community is a great place to be a part of

Adam, I posted that same clemente a few days ago thinking it would make a sweet custom.. I'd gladly be in on that for 400-500 if circumstances were different at the moment.

Prayers all around for you and your family.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

Very sorry for your loss, not that I could do much, but if you need anything, please let me know

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

I'm so sorry to hear this, Michael. Continued prayers and condolences from my family to yours.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
This means a lot to me guys. Thank you

I'm sorry for your loss Michael. Losing loved ones is never easy, and I can't imagine losing a parent. You and your family will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers as you guys go through this difficult time

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL

So sorry for your loss bro, prayers go out from my family to yours...

Members online