Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

12/5 FCB football Daily Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
CollectorsCorner said:
I need Rivers and MJD to continue to do good!

Figures, the ONLY week I need Rivers to suck (Have in the other league) and he's already having his 3rd best game.

How the F did these two awful Offenses score enough in One half to make me a 4 or 5 seed? I was the #1 Seed about a hour ago! Double Frick! :evil:

bosoxgeneral

Aug 24, 2008
Ft Carson, Co
so somebody in the barracks set the fire alarm off... I have two choices either go outside in the 6 degree temps to get away from the noise, or deal with the noise by listening to music with my headphones and still kinda hear it...

lafanguy

Aug 7, 2008
Shoutout to JoeyV for the VERY generous package. He sent me a great number of buccs cards, numbered rc's, and even a GU for whipping something up in PS for him. Greatly appreciate it man!

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
mstng99tim said:
I'm now 0 for 2 on trying to win a superfractor....****!!!

Sucks man, I know how bad you wanted it. You should have went a little bit higher for a SB bound QB...
[ebay:eek:oxailro]390367253382[/ebay:eek:oxailro]

It would have clashed with your Ravens PC anyway.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
I just had a 10 minute phone conversation with my fiancées father. On December 16th my fiancée and I will have been together three years.

This was the first time he talked to me. I am in complete shock...

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
deceptikon1978 said:
mstng99tim said:
I'm now 0 for 2 on trying to win a superfractor....****!!!

Sucks man, I know how bad you wanted it. You should have went a little bit higher for a SB bound QB...
[ebay:160shmsd]390367253382[/ebay:160shmsd]

It would have clashed with your Ravens PC anyway.
:lol:

I wish the supers I was going after only went for $40!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Card Magnet said:
Are they really putting the Seahawks/Rams on next Monday Night? The NFL has a flex option to put somebody else in that slot, right?

I'm pretty sure the "Flex option" is only good on the NBC Sunday nite games, and they need 2 weeks notice to do it...

I think Indy-NE was supposed to be last nite, but got "Flexed" out. The rest of their games are pretty good BTW...

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Card Magnet said:
Are they really putting the Seahawks/Rams on next Monday Night? The NFL has a flex option to put somebody else in that slot, right?

I believe that only applies to the NBC Sunday Night game.

Also, that originally was Colts v. Pats this week. Would have been miserable ::facepalm::

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
It looks the "real" Jags offense has showed up here in the 2nd Half.

They usually have some nice runs by MJD, then hope Gabbert's pass is kinda close to a First Down... ::facepalm:: :lol:

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
todays mail

fc.jpg

and tonights win. Now just need the emmy craig won that son of a gun

$(KGrHqR,!hIE7SqqvtqnBO1vhJcN+!~~60_3.JPG
1/1 black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online