Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1993 Pinnacle Joe Dimaggio Auto... ARRIVED w/ SCAN!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Mine came today - 5/5

JoeDiMaggio.jpg

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
awesome joe d's, i would never by the prime cuts cut signature of joe d, the only reason i spend more is because it is my only cut and i wanted one from a check

stuff001.jpg

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
lisu said:
Messier2 said:
Sweet one Lisu! Looking to grade it for protection?

Yes, I am going to get it graded in my next order. :) I put it in a 4x6 top loader for now.

When I get mine, I'm going to either get it graded (if it looks like a 9 or better) or slabbed as "authentic". Will submit it in person at WP next month.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Got mine today, thanks Brian!

The card looks SWEET! But, it looks like I'm just going to authenticate it since the back bottom corners have minor issues.

Will submit it in the White Plains show next month!

DimaggioPinnacleAuto.jpg

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Nice stuff everyone. I brought this whole issue up late last year about these selling for so cheap. I ended up buying a set from DA as a Christmas present for my buddy since he is a huge Yankees fan. You cant beat that price.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
moxacaine said:
Nice stuff everyone. I brought this whole issue up late last year about these selling for so cheap. I ended up buying a set from DA as a Christmas present for my buddy since he is a huge Yankees fan. You cant beat that price.

Absolutely, for $150, you can't get a better deal on a CERTIFIED Dimaggio Auto!

chisox3706

Aug 15, 2008
nw indiana/chicagoland
i just bookmarked the site and have to wait til saturday til my direct deposit kicks in. lol :D

i dont know which number to get yet...thats the quandry im having.

...and i agree with all other earlier posts about the cheap cost for a joey d certified auto. just WOW! thanks for the thread for the heads up!! im just excited to be able to have one to pass down to my daughter, ill probably get it slabbed as well.

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
chisox3706 said:
i just bookmarked the site and have to wait til saturday til my direct deposit kicks in. lol :D

i dont know which number to get yet...thats the quandry im having.

...and i agree with all other earlier posts about the cheap cost for a joey d certified auto. just WOW! thanks for the thread for the heads up!! im just excited to be able to have one to pass down to my daughter, ill probably get it slabbed as well.

Nice! Welcome aboard the Joe D Auto Express!

ElwayHOf2004

Apr 4, 2009
Read Operation Bullpen the book. I would be very hesitant to buy any ball or photo of Dimaggio, even a third party authenticated one. Even companies that Joe had exclusive deals with (like B and J Collectibles) are under suspicion (that's not in the book) for having forged his auto. I think these Pinnacle autos are a relatively safe alternative.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
ElwayHOf2004 said:
Read Operation Bullpen the book. I would be very hesitant to buy any ball or photo of Dimaggio, even a third party authenticated one. Even companies that Joe had exclusive deals with (like B and J Collectibles) are under suspicion (that's not in the book) for having forged his auto. I think these Pinnacle autos are a relatively safe alternative.

Yeah, these look very authentic to me.

Members online

Latest posts