Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2000 Sage Hit Solitaires. How many of these things did they make

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rexvos

Aug 24, 2008
I have been chasing these 1/1s for 15 years now. I am wondering just how many of each player they made. If you are unfamiliar with the set, there are 20 players in it. 1 I collect Tim Rattay. Each card is a 1/1 which highlights a specific achievement in the players college career. After my mail today I now have 10 different Rattays. There are 4 different solitaire sets.
Diamond Solitaire Die Cuts. - 100 total 1/1s
Emerald Solitaire Die Cuts - 300 total 1/1s
Diamond Solitaires - 600 total 1/1s
Emerald Solitaires - 999 total 1/1s

My question is are the amount of cards distributed equally over each player? The /999 of the Emerald leaves me to think that maybe some players have more cards than others. Anyone have any info on these at all, or maybe a checklist?

here is a picture of what I have so far of Rattay

image.jpg1_zpsmddtlqxb.jpg

any help is appreciated.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I have been chasing these 1/1s for 15 years now. I am wondering just how many of each player they made. If you are unfamiliar with the set, there are 20 players in it. 1 I collect Tim Rattay. Each card is a 1/1 which highlights a specific achievement in the players college career. After my mail today I now have 10 different Rattays. There are 4 different solitaire sets.
Diamond Solitaire Die Cuts. - 100 total 1/1s
Emerald Solitaire Die Cuts - 300 total 1/1s
Diamond Solitaires - 600 total 1/1s
Emerald Solitaires - 999 total 1/1s

My question is are the amount of cards distributed equally over each player? The /999 of the Emerald leaves me to think that maybe some players have more cards than others. Anyone have any info on these at all, or maybe a checklist?

here is a picture of what I have so far of Rattay

image.jpg1_zpsmddtlqxb.jpg

any help is appreciated.

Very nice. I have a small Rattay collection myself but nothing compared to yours.

rexvos

Aug 24, 2008
Did not know anyone else collected him at all. Glad to hear it. Any rare issues? I am still looking for 200@ Ultra Platinum Medallion and 2000 Sp Authentic Gold Auto /13

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Did not know anyone else collected him at all. Glad to hear it. Any rare issues? I am still looking for 200@ Ultra Platinum Medallion and 2000 Sp Authentic Gold Auto /13

I went to college with him and Troy Edwards so I pick them up every now and then, mostly just rookies. I don't have anything rare.

rexvos

Aug 24, 2008
I went to college with him and Troy Edwards so I pick them up every now and then, mostly just rookies. I don't have anything rare.
I went to La Tech to. I graduated in 96 so Troy was a prop 48 when I was there. I am from Ruston. Do you live in LA now? Are you going to the bowl game in New Orleans next Friday?

Members online

Latest posts