Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

200lbhockeyplayer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
I apologize if I offended anyone who had a comment to make on a thread which was posted to a member who has yet to answer.Again just looking to have a custom card made and was told he was the man.Thanks again to all who replied.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
its crazy how people jump all over the OP as a NEWBIE.

he has been here for a while

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
All In Cards said:

You can be signed up here and not check this place ever. it is not hard to get almost 700 posts buthe doe'nt ever really comment so when we see the name we figure New to being active member not just the site.

GUCD231 said:
I apologize if I offended anyone who had a comment to make on a thread which was posted to a member who h
as yet to answer.Again just looking to have a custom card made and was told he was the man.Thanks again to all who replied.

You are fine dude, if you know this site most of the members are just messing with you. Its the internet don't take stuff too serious. 200lbhockeyplayer is very good at customs but I know before he said he had a bunch to do. I think at one point he was actually getting tired of doing it. He does quality work for sure I have seen some of the stuff he has done posted and they are very well done. Just try not to go after people like you was earlier in this thread getting smart with respected members is not a bright thing to do because it reminds us of someone by the name of StrasburgMania (No Longer a member after a life time ban) Check out the Hall Of Shame and you will see who I just compared you to......sorry in advance. No offense taken by anyone these guys are tough on people who are new or dont post. I know I was new awhile back myself, and it was rough.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
All In Cards said:

subpop77 said:
blanning71 said:
Novel idea.......why don't YOU pm HIM!!! Just throwing that out there. Might work better than a thread. ;)
:lol: :lol: ::facepalm:: Newbs you gotta love`em ;)
Alright I was LOLing about what Brian had posted then jokingly calling him a newb

subpop77 said:
scotty21690 said:
WOULD YOU KINDLY?
He was being polite in his attempt Scott :lol:
Here I was telling scotty21690 that GUCD231 was asking nicely

subpop77 said:
;) Your welcome and good luck.
Here I was just wishing him luck with getting ahold of 200lbhockeyplayer
BTW.........Why so serious?

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
subpop77 said:
All In Cards said:

subpop77 said:
blanning71 said:
Novel idea.......why don't YOU pm HIM!!! Just throwing that out there. Might work better than a thread. ;)
:lol: :lol: ::facepalm:: Newbs you gotta love`em ;)
Alright I was LOLing about what Brian had posted then jokingly calling him a newb

subpop77 said:
scotty21690 said:
WOULD YOU KINDLY?
He was being polite in his attempt Scott :lol:
Here I was telling scotty21690 that GUCD231 was asking nicely

subpop77 said:
;) Your welcome and good luck.
Here I was just wishing him luck with getting ahold of 200lbhockeyplayer
BTW.........Why so serious?
Hey I already asked why so serious..........rookie ::facepalm:: lol

autocut

If Mike is unavailable, I know someone else that does them (Garret aka knuckles), but he isn't cheap. I saved money by doing my own design. Here are a few I had put together:

monte_sigcut_sgc.jpg

rayd_sigcut_sgc.jpg

charles_bronson.jpg

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Well this is an interesting thread. Didn't expect to see a 3-page thread with my username as the sole subject line.

JPs comment about the envy of women everywhere to me is the highlight.

I turned PMs back on until this cools down, but after spending most of August and some of July in Phoenix at the new datacenter of a certain online auction site, I'd rather PMs didn't just sit in the inbox.

And for those scoring at home, TBTwinsFan had it the closest...yesterday I was indeed watching tennis, and I think I'm weighing roughly 185 now.

autocut

200lbhockeyplayer said:
Well this is an interesting thread. Didn't expect to see a 3-page thread with my username as the sole subject line.

I turned PMs back on until this cools down, but after spending most of August and some of July in Phoenix at the new datacenter of a certain online auction site, I'd rather PMs didn't just sit in the inbox.

And for those scoring at home, TBTwinsFan had it the closest...yesterday I was indeed watching tennis, and I think I'm weighing roughly 185 now.

hehe I see tennis watcher got your attention. We were about to say 168lbrugbycoach

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
autocut said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

hehe I see tennis watcher got your attention. We were about to say 168lbrugbycoach

Could be worse
Could be 148lbhopscotchplayer

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
TomMurry said:
autocut said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

Could be worse
Or 98lbmagicplayer

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
200lbhockeyplayer said:
TomMurry said:
autocut said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

Could be worse
Or 98lbmagicplayer

ive seen a few 300lbmagicplayer

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
TomMurry said:
autocut said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

Could be worse
Or 98lbmagicplayer

More likely 398lbmagicplayer

Members online

Latest posts