Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

200lbhockeyplayer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
beefycheddar said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
TomMurry said:
autocut said:
[quote="200lbhockeyplayer":ffx2szth]Well this is an interesting thread. Didn't expect to see a 3-page thread with my username as the sole subject line.

JPs comment about the envy of women everywhere to me is the highlight.

I turned PMs back on until this cools down, but after spending most of August and some of July in Phoenix at the new datacenter of a certain online auction site, I'd rather PMs didn't just sit in the inbox.

And for those scoring at home, TBTwinsFan had it the closest...yesterday I was indeed watching tennis, and I think I'm weighing roughly 185 now.

hehe I see tennis watcher got your attention. We were about to say 168lbrugbycoach

Could be worse
Could be 148lbhopscotchplayer
Or 98lbmagicplayer

More likely 398lbmagicplayer

sad thing is we have a magic forum here i believe[/quote:ffx2szth]

The only sad thing is that Magic is immeasurably more healthy an industry than sports cards.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
beefycheddar said:
miguelcabrera said:
beefycheddar said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
TomMurry said:
[quote="autocut":2573tajs][quote="200lbhockeyplayer":2573tajs]Well this is an interesting thread. Didn't expect to see a 3-page thread with my username as the sole subject line.

JPs comment about the envy of women everywhere to me is the highlight.

I turned PMs back on until this cools down, but after spending most of August and some of July in Phoenix at the new datacenter of a certain online auction site, I'd rather PMs didn't just sit in the inbox.

And for those scoring at home, TBTwinsFan had it the closest...yesterday I was indeed watching tennis, and I think I'm weighing roughly 185 now.

hehe I see tennis watcher got your attention. We were about to say 168lbrugbycoach

Could be worse
Could be 148lbhopscotchplayer
Or 98lbmagicplayer

More likely 398lbmagicplayer

sad thing is we have a magic forum here i believe[/quote:2573tajs]

The only sad thing is that Magic is immeasurably more healthy an industry than sports cards.[/quote:2573tajs]
:( I know right SMH :cry: :cry:

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
PMs off again.

And for the record, when Billie Jean King tapped me on the shoulder, I thought it was Kim Jong Il dressing as Johnny Cash for Halloween.

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
Mike,thanks again.
200lbhockeyplayer said:
PMs off again.

And for the record, when Billie Jean King tapped me on the shoulder, I thought it was Kim Jong Il dressing as Johnny Cash for Halloween.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
PMs off again.

crap, I forgot to reply to your last PM

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
All In Cards said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
PMs off again.

The answer was, "Yes, I did get the naked photos you requested of Billie Jean King's partner."

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
All In Cards said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
PMs off again.

The answer was, "Yes, I did get the naked photos you requested of Billie Jean King's partner."

Nice, did you at least enjoy taking them?

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
200lbhockeyplayer said:
PMs off again.

Wasn't she a spokeman for "Snap-on" tools? :lol:

Members online

Latest posts