Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

200lbhockeyplayer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
l_637a3640bce4634e656297d9032de042.jpg

200lbhockeyplayer said:
Well this is an interesting thread. Didn't expect to see a 3-page thread with my username as the sole subject line.

JPs comment about the envy of women everywhere to me is the highlight.

I turned PMs back on until this cools down, but after spending most of August and some of July in Phoenix at the new datacenter of a certain online auction site, I'd rather PMs didn't just sit in the inbox.

And for those scoring at home, TBTwinsFan had it the closest...yesterday I was indeed watching tennis, and I think I'm weighing roughly 185 now.

For those keeping score at home...
I get 2/3 credit...I said tennis and 185lbs....only missed on the watcher part..

This has the potential to become an epic thread

300lbpacksearcherfromwalmart

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Well this is an interesting thread. Didn't expect to see a 3-page thread with my username as the sole subject line.

I turned PMs back on until this cools down, but after spending most of August and some of July in Phoenix at the new datacenter of a certain online auction site, I'd rather PMs didn't just sit in the inbox.

And for those scoring at home, TBTwinsFan had it the closest...yesterday I was indeed watching tennis, and I think I'm weighing roughly 185 now.

I get 2/3 credit...I said tennis and 185lbs....only missed on the watcher part..

Fair enough.

And as I'm not one to withhold credit, I say you deserve a full, equal share. Even though my knees couldn't hold out more than one inning of tennis. (And yes, I know tennis doesn't have innings, periods, quarters or halves.)

And while we're on the tennis topic, I met Billie Jean King during my travels in Phoenix.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
200lbhockeyplayer said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

Fair enough.

And as I'm not one to withhold credit, I say you deserve a full, equal share. Even though my knees couldn't hold out more than one inning of tennis. (And yes, I know tennis doesn't have innings, periods, quarters or halves.)

And while we're on the tennis topic, I met Billie Jean King during my travels in Phoenix.

185lbnamedropper

200lbhockeyplayer said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

Fair enough.

Get her auto?????
Could become an amazing cut card! ;)

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
300lbtoppslover

[youtube:1jz0opqy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ[/youtube:1jz0opqy]

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
beefycheddar said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
TomMurry said:
autocut said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

hehe I see tennis watcher got your attention. We were about to say 168lbrugbycoach

Could be worse
Could be 148lbhopscotchplayer
Or 98lbmagicplayer

More likely 398lbmagicplayer

sad thing is we have a magic forum here i believe

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
200lbhockeyplayer said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

Fair enough.

150lblesbian

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
justinmandawg said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

Fair enough.

150lblesbian

I resent this! I can't believe you would post something like this!

There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY Billie Jean King weighs 150 Lbs.

:cool:

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Reminds me of my time at the Cornell University Gaming club when they announced they had plenty of small and extra small t-shirts left from the last gaming convention, to which the president of the club asked who the hell ordered extra small t-shirts for a gaming convention?

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
morgoth said:
Reminds me of my time at the Cornell University Gaming club when they announced they had plenty of small and extra small t-shirts left from the last gaming convention, to which the president of the club asked who the hell ordered extra small t-shirts for a gaming convention?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts