Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Bowman Retail - LIVE this week!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Jaypers said:
The posts within this thread are becoming increasingly disturbing to me.

It appears that some have resorted to prison style informant systems to get a leg up. If I see a Web cam inserted into a webkins in the card aisle I know who to blame.

SportsCardMojo

Aug 22, 2010
MD
towsontiger1121 said:
i have a friend that found them at glen burnie walmart in maryland

That's a hike for me. But that's good news for you.

I checked Walmart and Target again tonight and no dice. But like I said, the shelves look barren, so that's a good sign of things to come.

Boylen33

Jan 26, 2011
Alabama
I think I'm just going to buy a blaster case on Ebay and wait til it gets here. The money I will save in gas driving to Walmart every day will more than pay for the difference.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
So is the Retail live anywhere yet? Checked my WM and of course, nothing. Nothing on eBay yet either so I'm starting to doubt whether it has hit the shelves yet.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
sigma_chi said:
So is the Retail live anywhere yet? Checked my WM and of course, nothing. Nothing on eBay yet either so I'm starting to doubt whether it has hit the shelves yet.

Nothing at my Wal-Mart (not even Gypsy Queen).

SportsCardMojo

Aug 22, 2010
MD
Maybe you guys will be luckier than me. I just stopped by my local Target. I just happened to catch the guy that stocks the shelves. He mentioned that he was on vacation and that he had SEVERAL boxes from Excel. I told him what I was looking for and he opened 8 or 9 boxes of cards. Most were gaming cards with a few sports cards. Unfortunately, no Bowman.

I asked him if he had a schedule and he said that he doesn't, he just puts stuff out when they come in. He also mentioned that they come in whenever, so no set schedule.

But then he also mentioned, sometimes boxes sit in storage for weeks before they put it out. WEEKS. He said he might even have stuff from a year ago sitting around. WTF! So to all you Target shoppers out there, I hope you have a better run store, otherwise, good luck finding Bowman. I might check the other targets in my area tomorrow, but the one by my house is no good.

Also, Walmart restocked today, but no Bowman. Looks like I will not be getting Bowman this week.

pgwtamu

Feb 13, 2009
I just hope I can beat the pack searchers....last year, 2010 bowman, every single pack with a refractor was open...I guess they could feel the #ing......

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Retail is LIVE

Are the BPA's on card or is that a really deceptive sticker?

retaill.jpg

And Harper,

harpkf.jpg

bballjunky24

Dec 8, 2008
frzg said:
Retail is LIVE

And the biggest surprise to me... BPA retail autos are ON CARD.

retaill.jpg

And Harper,

harpkf.jpg

just saw that on ebay and was heading here to post it!!!

I haven't had any luck but someone has...

SportsCardMojo

Aug 22, 2010
MD
frzg said:
Retail is LIVE

Are the BPA's on card or is that a really deceptive sticker?

retaill.jpg

And Harper,

harpkf.jpg

I must say, you are ridiculously diligent. It's amazing how resourceful you are. You must be good at "Where's Waldo" And I mean that as a compliment. Awesome find dude.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
Where is the 'Topps Certified Autograph Issue' tag on Harper's card?

Looks like the Harper is a sticker.

Members online

Latest posts