Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Originals Wrestling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
In a world where people buy cards featuring "used" ******* of Asian **** stars -- a set called "Daizey Dukez" seems pretty tame. I could take a guess at why the Z's were used.

There are cards with nipple prints (like they dip their nips in paint and press them on the card) and strands of ***** hair encased in the card.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Liberate Baltimore

Jun 2, 2009
Columbia, Maryland
I hope you have some Stacy Keibler autos. I sat next to her in American Government class at Towson University for a semester in 1998. I remember when the professor announced she was selected to be a Ravens Cheerleader. Nice girl. She asked me for a pencil once :cool:

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Love this product and will be buying some, but seriously why mark the hot boxes? So the owner of the shops can just put them on ebay for insane prices instead? Bad move there Leaf. Would love to hear the reasoning.

It rewards case buyers...
In addition, it allows collectors the chance to pay a premium price for themed boxes.,

It absolutely worked in football as a positive.,, (boxes are bringing 130-150)..,

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Stupid move on the hot boxes. It makes no sense at all to mark them. If I'm buying a couple of boxes, I may be more apt to buy more if I didn't hit the hot box, but knowing the hot box is out of the equation, I don't really want to buy any. There was a dealer at the shows I attend that was selling the purple hot boxes for 3 times the amount of the regulars. Talk about a screw job! What's next, marking the auto packs in a box? Same concept really!

It's funny... Valiant football was not helped by unmarked hot boxes..

Box buyers like unmarked..
Case breakers and dealers like marked..

We will most likely continue to alternate between these on a product by product basis.. BG

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
UNOFFICIAL CHECKLIST:
Abdullah the Butcher
Billy Graham
Bob Backlund
Bob Orton Jr.
Bobby Heenan
Bret Hart
Bruno Sammartino
Brutus Beefcake
Buff Bagwell
Chyna
Dallas Page
Dan Severn
George Steele
Greg Valentine
Hillbilly Jim
Hulk Hogan
Iron Sheik
Ivan Koloff
Ivan Putski
Jake Roberts
Jim Duggan
Jim Neidhart
Jimmy Garvin
Jimmy Hart
Kamala
Ken Shamrock
Kevin Nash
Koko B. Ware
Lanny Poffo
Larry Zbyszko
Lex Luger
Marty Jannetty
Missy Hyatt
Nikita Koloff
Nikolai Volkoff
One Man Gang
Paul Orndorff
Pete Rose
Ric Flair
Rick Martel
Rick Steiner
Rocky Johnson
Roddy Piper
Scott Hall
Scott Steiner
Sid Vicious
Tatanka
Ted DiBiase
The Honky Tonk Man
Tito Santana
Tony Atlas
Vader
Wendi Richter

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Here is a pic of Bobby Heenan signing.... VERY SAD!
BG

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 106

Liberate Baltimore

Jun 2, 2009
Columbia, Maryland
Is that a euphemism? WINK WINK
I think the only reason I would remember Stacy Kiebler was because of the Ravens cheerleader announcment. I may have had several classes with her but not know it. We both had the same major at Towson and we both graduated in Spring 1999. Very tall, pretty blonde who wore sweats and a pony tail to class. Other than that, she really didn't make an impression on me as 1.) I was oblivious and 2.) There are A LOT of good looking women at Towson.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Nice checklist.
Maybe George or Ty knows. Just by looks of it a lot of guys getting their first cert autos.
Sweet you got Abdullah Butcher, Hammer, Puduski as Jesse would say, Chico Santana, Wonderful, Kamala, One Man Gang going to do any Akeem autos?
Rocky Johnson isn't he the Rocks dad.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
UNOFFICIAL CHECKLIST:
Abdullah the Butcher
Billy Graham
Bob Backlund
Bob Orton Jr.
Bobby Heenan
Bret Hart
Bruno Sammartino
Brutus Beefcake
Buff Bagwell
Chyna
Dallas Page
Dan Severn
George Steele
Greg Valentine
Hillbilly Jim
Hulk Hogan
Iron Sheik
Ivan Koloff
Ivan Putski
Jake Roberts
Jim Duggan
Jim Neidhart
Jimmy Garvin
Jimmy Hart
Kamala
Ken Shamrock
Kevin Nash
Koko B. Ware
Lanny Poffo
Larry Zbyszko
Lex Luger
Marty Jannetty
Missy Hyatt
Nikita Koloff
Nikolai Volkoff
One Man Gang
Paul Orndorff
Pete Rose
Ric Flair
Rick Martel
Rick Steiner
Rocky Johnson
Roddy Piper
Scott Hall
Scott Steiner
Sid Vicious
Tatanka
Ted DiBiase
The Honky Tonk Man
Tito Santana
Tony Atlas
Vader
Wendi Richter

Will any of these wrestlers have inscriptions? George "The Animal" Steele, Bret "Hitman" Hart, Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake, "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, Paul "Mr. Wonderful" Orndorff, Greg "The Hammer" Valentine?

I still want 3 boxes and likely more.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Will any of these wrestlers have inscriptions? George "The Animal" Steele, Bret "Hitman" Hart, Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake, "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, Paul "Mr. Wonderful" Orndorff, Greg "The Hammer" Valentine?

I still want 3 boxes and likely more.

should I pen you in? Confirmed on 4 cases, just waiting a little while to list the box buy.

Members online

Latest posts